corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » For Those Who Cruise In Stoke-on-Trent

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Those Who Cruise In Stoke-on-Trent
mrempire

User status: Offline
4th May 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chaps, a new board has opened up those who were born and bread up fezzie just a little forum so we can keep an eye on what ppl are upto,rozzers etc....

http://www.fezonline.co.uk/

[Edited on 04-05-2003 by mrempire]

[Edited on 06-05-2003 by mrempire]
Wolfy

4th May 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well, aint seen you on here for a long time mate!

i intend of coming up to stoke one last time in the corsa before its sold.

farewell cruise! HEHE... pobly make a bbq nite of it.
mrempire

4th May 03 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that would be cool mate, not seen u in ages, and i dont expect to have my cora for long! Pete
Wolfy

4th May 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your cora....

linux zapped your brain cells?
mrempire

4th May 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heh if i didnt know linux i wouldnt be selling my car linux = money
mrempire

5th May 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa will b for sale also in a few months once ive done a bit of work on it Pete
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hullo, stoke was shite last nite, every1 had gone to brum for the burnout nite. we on about having a big cruise on the weekend after the 15th june, thats when I get my car back, so what do u think, its about 6 weeks away
Wolfy

5th May 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put my name down, should have my replacement alloys by then.

or better still, may have a calibra 2.0 16v turbo by then!
Cavey

5th May 03 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where do you lot go in Stoke ?

Not that i'm gonna be there, just interested, Always see l'il kiddies scooting round on they're mopeds, and they're neon-ed up Fiestas on the festival park
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Festival Park is dead pretty much now, we tend to use creation as its opposite to Sainsburies, where the main cruise now takes place. Venture onto there a few times, butt oo many dickheads, and only one exit,
ntohing like the kfc part of festival park in stoke to use nemore. Nothing as good neway.
Cavey

5th May 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmmmmmmmm KFC

k, might have a drive past next time i'm unlucky enough to be in the area
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its ntot hat bad too be fair, okay so we have the mopeds and dickheads, but where doesnt have them now. they're an intergral part of cruising, and unfortunately theres not much can be done about them. If ur willing to go down and have a good nite in the first place, then u can enjoy it. We arn't the sort of people to foOK about, and we just park up, have a bit of banter, and it is a good laugh normally
Cavey

5th May 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good, do you all have stokey accents though ?

Nah, i got no problem with Stoke, my car is a bit pants though, hence the reason i would drive past, instead of standing there like a gimp with a crap motor
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines near enough standard outside ( concentrated on doing the itnerior first) U'll be fine, its just a chance for a bit of banter and to meet a few peopel, I havnt got a stokey accent, Im all messed up accents wise at the mo, cause of moving down south for uni.

As I said, Im trying to arrange something a bit bigger than usual in about 6 weeks time, keep ur eyes on the meets and events section. Ne1s welcome and we can make it a mini corsasport meet and get a few photos together.
Cavey

5th May 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I'm gonna get pics of me car up soon, when i borrow my mates Digital Camera anyway, or when my ex gets her scanner finally working, no doubt i'll drag her with me anyway. Same as you really, am concentrating on the interior, just FINALLY installed my Sub and Amp, only had it since December
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine goes into spranique on june 2nd for some minor alterations and cosmetic surgery, cant say nething about the kit tho, cause stubbsy doesnt know and tis funny seeing him wrack his brains trying to make me tell him
stubbsy

5th May 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where in crewe do u live mate, i work at bently there in shithole crewe unfortunatly, dont worry rich all people in crewe have got a prob with people from stoke, the majority are just narrowminded wankers, they realy piss me off.
Cavey

5th May 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha, like i said, i got no problem with Stoke, i never said Crewe was any good either, Crewe is a complete dump, wasn't born there so i'm happy to say it's shite, and i don't live there now either, glad to be away from it.
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a Stokey either so Im not getting involved. Infact there isnt really ne need for the place where I live to appear on a map, Dunc how was Primo???
stubbsy

5th May 03 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there both shit holes, didnt meen to sound bitchy just people from crewe always try to take the piss out of people from stoke when its no better area than stoke. thats why im gladi live in the outer suburbs, closer too leek.
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and I live even further awy in the middle of nowhere
stubbsy

5th May 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the outback, where the sheep wear femidoms,
RichR
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah, ewe ' ve ( get it ) experienced the ways of the waterhouses people then. Mate plan for the 22nd, food at the George for Lunch or an afternoon bbq, mosy around mine all afternoon; clare and Nel can get drunk - u know thats the way u like it. then we'll head over to Stoke
Wolfy

6th May 03 at 04:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stocky accents... you try being born in norfolk having a london tone then moving to bormeman (birmingham) get some right odd looks.

anyhow? gotta date for a meet?
or am i being stupid and really sould read the posts before i ask?
mrempire

6th May 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update ur links to http://www.fezonline.co.uk/ no stupid banners now

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » For Those Who Cruise In Stoke-on-Trent 23 database queries in 0.1965079 seconds