corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » The Official NWNW February Meet ***CANCELLED***

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official NWNW February Meet ***CANCELLED***
Gaz

User status: Offline
10th Feb 13 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
this region used to be booming! even I turned up to meets

Me
Lisa
Adam B
Ian
Mike
Iain M
Pug Nut
Gaz
Kat
Rexy
Random dav

used to be massive

A lot of users have now bought houses, had kids or moved away. Then you have gfs who want to spend time together but not with a bunch of petrol heads.

I lost interest in meets when i started doing over 2k a month commuting for work. I've stopped this now so might enjoy a bit of driving out on sunny days. I may even get the Corsa back on the road at some point if i can make some decent money.

Lets be honest though, meets were never hardcore petrol talk. It was just a catch up and a general meal with friends and on the odd occasion a little blast around the location or on the way home.

My priorities have changed somewhat now and yes, i'm more focused towards family. I'd bring the nipper along but the meets are usually way past our routine'd bedtime for him so may make an appearance when he's a little older at the b'pool meet or Llandudno so we can make a day of it for him.
Bonney

19th Feb 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only problem I have is with having a driving job now, It doesn't intrest me in the slightest when I get home. Plus with my shift pattern it makes it hard to get to the meets
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th Feb 13 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usually do 5 nights a week so the last thing i want to do at the weekend is venture out. just want to sit and mong about on the ps3 or in the pub watching the football.

plus i now have a season ticket so only really have sundays to relax
Iain M

2nd Mar 13 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
this region used to be booming! even I turned up to meets

Me
Lisa
Adam B
Ian
Mike
Iain M
Pug Nut
Gaz
Kat
Rexy
Random dav

used to be massive

There was also Laurence and Andy Walker our drew used to come too.

Main reason i don't go now is i work 4 on 4 off so weekends off are precious now Used to be awesome then i sold the corsas and then interest in meets sort of fizzled out really. Bad i know.
random dav
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a bit far away now but when there was meets they seemed to clash with rugby games too

WRLFC !

Project cars
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rugby is for gays

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » The Official NWNW February Meet ***CANCELLED*** 24 database queries in 0.0107739 seconds