corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater matrix testing. Wet foot well

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater matrix testing. Wet foot well
penelope

User status: Offline
11th Jan 13 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was the seal on the black panel I did. I picked out all the old sealer. Cleaned it up and ran a bead of tiger seal round it and also the clutch pipe and bonnet cable. I then put a bead of sealer round the servo. Does the black panel come out ?
shane_o

11th Jan 13 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Passenger side damp is usually the bcm relay box cover, I meant to do a guide on fixing all the leaks years ago took pics and everything, assumed there would be some decent guides by now
harrybanks

12th Jan 13 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, drivers side will be the servo plate and passenger side 99% of the time is the black fuse box cover
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Jan 13 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the B's the rain tray used to crack and rain would get in that way and go through the cabin filter. Is it not the same case here?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
penelope

13th Jan 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like ill be changing the carpet. Mine smells like wet dog and is not very nice. Can't wait lol
penelope

15th Jan 13 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today I found a new problem which I guess is causing a leak and condensation. My windscreen is loose lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll