corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Interesting site for anyone that Torrents....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interesting site for anyone that Torrents....
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jan 13 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if that was me on xmas Day I don't remember it...

NO TORRENT - FILENAME LAST SEEN QUANTITY
1 CumOnHerFace.11.E03.Wet.Tshirt.Winner.Chloe.XXX.WMV-KTR 2012-12-25 12:49:56 1

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Dom

8th Jan 13 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the situation regarding seedbox's and anonymity - do providers keep logs? And what do providers tend to be like with regards to receiving a takedowns/dmca or similar?

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends how you use it, if you only use private trackers you'll be fine. If I ever use a public tracker I just make sure I snatch and run. In the past 3+ years of running a seedbox I've had 0 problems in relation to that.
Brett
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't you just do snatch and run without a seedbox? It's neat n stuff but its like you have one in that case solely to maintain a good ratio on private sites.
willay
Premium Member

8th Jan 13 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah absolutely, its not a necessity - its complete luxury.

Of course there are other uses for a dedicated server, such as hosting websites, storage, email, game servers, whatever you like.

But focusing on the seedbox side I use it so I can maintain a ratio on private trackers, I do this because I prefer private trackers to public due to files being poisoned, incomplete, not up to scene standard (nuked or shitty rips by some 15 year old).

Once they are on the seedbox I can download them full speed over scp/ftp/sftp (which doesn't get capped) without smashing my internet connection to bits (i.e. Bittorrent's protocol by design wants to connect to many hosts at once so you can grab different parts of the file, this in turn can smash the shit out of your router/internet connection).

[Edited on 08-01-2013 by willay]
A2H GO

8th Jan 13 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any recommendations for a VPN or seedbox?

Can't be doing with having to maintain ratios/seedings with private sites but if its the only option...

[Edited on 08-01-2013 by A2H GO]
willay
Premium Member

9th Jan 13 at 08:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I run a seedbox, you can get a slot depending on what you are after.
Dom

9th Jan 13 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the NZBMatrix thread i posted a load of VPNs but have a look on torrentfreak site, they had a whole article on it and loads of people commented.

Edit - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=647815&highlight=1&pid=8617459#pid8617459

[Edited on 09-01-2013 by Dom]
A2H GO

9th Jan 13 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does this mean all your internet traffic get routed through the VPN? Surely your ISP would get more suspicious at there being no activity at all?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll