corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » East Midlands Meet Calendar 2013

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author East Midlands Meet Calendar 2013
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jan 13 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Event Calendar 2013

Here is a Rough calendar for this years EM meets, we had a good start to the year last year with some successful meets, lots of new faces, great people & banter
Let's make 2013 a good one
I'd like to Get the whole of the region involved rather sticking to the same place as its not fair for the same people to travel 1-2 hours every meet, hopefully this will allow more people to get involved and keep it fair for everyone.
Its always good to visit new areas and find some new places for photo's etc.

Same rules as per usual, Meets are held on the first sunday each month at 1pm
I will be putting a post up a few weeks in advance for discussions and attendance list

[Edited on 11-07-2013 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
*CorsaCal*

2nd Jan 13 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good im liking it

Defo for feb!!!
vx-scottw
Premium Member

2nd Jan 13 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good setup you got going mate
will glad to apart of EM region plus be looking foreword to Yorkshire - East Midlands joined
l88fty
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully by the time it gets round to the Lord Ted meet I'll have my Corsa back on the road and will get to that one and subsequent meets thereafter

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Karina

3rd Jan 13 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good :-)
Danny W
Premium Member

4th Jan 13 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for you replies and interest, hopefully this layout will help to be a bit more organised this year.
Cal, awesome will be good to see ya there,
Scott your always welcome buddy, Yorkshire - EM joint has the makings to be quite big i think
L88fty, sounds good dude hopefully meet ya at a few future meets then

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
KiZZER

6th Jan 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good, defo can make the March meeting up at Great Billing, what do you lot actually do at the meets? Never been to one before lol
vx-scottw
Premium Member

6th Jan 13 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sit in a pub have some food, banter talk about your car plans, making new friends and having a laugh really
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

6th Jan 13 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great set up here Danny

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Danny W
Premium Member

7th Jan 13 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kizza, would be good to see ya there if you can make it we tend to meet up at a pub, catch up talk cars and have a 2 for £10 meal and a drink. If the weathers good we usually get some photo's done of the cars or go for a drive later in the afternoon
Bit of banter and a few laughs

Thanks Darryl

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
BenC1985

7th Jan 13 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will deffo be along to the March meet at billing. Ive been made redundant so wont be able to make it to any of the other meets. But as Northamptons only up the road i will come to that one.lol
Danny W
Premium Member

7th Jan 13 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Ben, be good to see you at the meet. I'm yet to see your car with the Porsche reps on lol looks smart in the photo's you've posted.
Fancy showing with us at PVS in June or VBOA?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
BenC1985

7th Jan 13 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i have a job by then yeah ill be at pvs with you guys.lol
KiZZER

10th Jan 13 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good, ill be keeping a look out for the March meet then, so count me in lol.

Danny, ive seen your Corsa going round Rushden a few times I think, am I wrong in saying youve got a major dent at your back end? Lol
Danny W
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 06:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one KiZZER

Yeah I'm from Rushden so always about, aha yeah back end is f*cked lol some woman hit us on the m40 before Xmas, haven't got round to sorting it as I've had a
Lot of trouble with the woman who Supplied false details! :/
Car would have been written off if I'd have gone through insurance so I'll be repairing myself when I've got the time

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
KiZZER

11th Jan 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fare enough, typical idiot that should have more road experience than us young drivers but yet causing a problem lol.

& wasnt aware you was actually from Rushden I am too, small world we live in ayy lool
Danny W
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep exactly that! Wouldn't expect a middle aged woman to be doing such a thing but hey ho at least it was a small bump and not anything serious!

if I'm honest I didn't know you were from rushden either lol deffo small world. You've probably seen my brothers green 5 door about aswell then?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
BenC1985

12th Jan 13 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im actually living in rushden atm too. Lol never seen your car on the road though danny.lol
Danny W
Premium Member

13th Jan 13 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol! as if we've got 4 of us from the same town and we've never seen each other about Rushden aint a massive place either lol
Deffo have to have a local meet/photoshoot or something if your interested

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
BenC1985

13th Jan 13 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ deffo interested in that mate. Even if its just us 4. Lol. Whos got a decent camara? I just use my galaxy s2,pics come out ok but not like a proper camara is it.lol
KiZZER

13th Jan 13 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I may of seen your Brothers car on an odd occasion, not too sure

& yeah, im defo up for a meet & I should be able to get my hands on a decent camera
Danny W
Premium Member

13th Jan 13 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome, could even see if Mark fancies bringing his nova out for a few pics too.
I've got a half decent camera although its pretty old hat compared with today's stuff or my mates just bought a new SLR with some decent lenses.
lol your pics are pretty good if they are off a phone my iphone shite for photo's

KiZZER, yeah he's always about in it at weekends etc. good stuff dude i'll have to get one organised for us locals a few camera's would be good as im not that great at taking pics aha

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
BenC1985

13th Jan 13 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep all my photos are taken with my galaxy s2.lol name a date and ill clean the car and be there.
KiZZER

16th Jan 13 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, whatever camera we have I reckon im not a bad photographer I did photoshoots for people before, heres a few shots I actually took of my Corsa last weekend in fact & few that have been touched up, see what you think:

Danny W
Premium Member

17th Jan 13 at 18:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks Great KiZZER awesome photo's and if your happy to do it aswell
Need to think of some locations

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » East Midlands Meet Calendar 2013 25 database queries in 0.1915319 seconds