corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » DEPO'S & MHW LOOKERS & HID KIT & FRONT STRUT BRACE. CHROME SHOW CAGE !!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DEPO'S & MHW LOOKERS & HID KIT & FRONT STRUT BRACE. CHROME SHOW CAGE !!!
corsastokey
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
24th Dec 12 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is 3 paypal ! my buisness one my personal one and my friends paypal.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th Dec 12 at 02:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

User isn't in Hull.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648569
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Dec 12 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsastokey
can i just make a few things clear ! before people start jumping to conclusions about 2 different locations. reece as i said to you in your very first u2u i am list some bits for a friend (WHICH LIVES IN LIVERPOOL) and i am listing some parts myself (LIVE IN HULL) i am no scammer for the people i have dealt with and i have said your parts were dispatched please bare with the post it is christmas and post is delayed i ordered some bits on the 16th and they are sill not here so im expecting delays everywhere. i have just spoken to "williamcorsa" and explained this to him also.

and as for the cage TONY M84 has brought MY SHOW CAGE and paid yesterday courier is booked for thursday. as my u2u to him said it would. meatball i dont no what your on about im a scammer and seem suspicios if you think this please DO feel free to come to my home address and see the parts your self !

INTERESTING...

corsastokey
To: Anty
Sent: 15th Dec 12 at 01:38 AM
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
28th Dec 12 at 01:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, its bollocks, ironically he's actually been truthful with you, he really is in Stoke. The other two are blag.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » DEPO'S & MHW LOOKERS & HID KIT & FRONT STRUT BRACE. CHROME SHOW CAGE !!! 23 database queries in 0.0099149 seconds