corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Fast Show Santa pod - Sunday 17th March: LAYOUT AVAILABLE PLEASE READ!

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fast Show Santa pod - Sunday 17th March: LAYOUT AVAILABLE PLEASE READ!
ArdenblueDan

User status: Offline
9th Mar 13 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill take control if you like buddy pm me
vx-scottw
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats sucks martin if you get stuck just come look for me on astra owners network stand
ArdenblueDan

9th Mar 13 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers scott buddy you can always give us a helping hand
vx-scottw
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be easy to do just keep all blue car together and e/c
ArdenblueDan

9th Mar 13 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm lol does that mean I'd have to be there first lmao
vx-scottw
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your doing martins roll of sortting what car gose where yes you do lol
ArdenblueDan

9th Mar 13 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm I'm gonna be leaving mine at 4 quarter past then lol hopefully some others will be there early too lol
vx-scottw
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably be good if you had list of what car and colours are going too
davegreen
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martin W
Unfortunately due to both my cars being broke I won't be attending. I know I've organised this so doesn't look good but I really have tried my best to get one fixed but there's not enough time now. Is anyone willing to take control of the stand in my absence?

whats up with your cars? if you could get over this way or somewhere enroute mk say i'd pick you up?
my c is coming on well hope to get sound system in tomorrow, leave monday for tinkering!
*CorsaCal*

9th Mar 13 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Unfortunately due to both my cars being broke I won't be attending. I know I've organised this so doesn't look good but I really have tried my best to get one fixed but there's not enough time now. Is anyone willing to take control of the stand in my absence?

Thats bad luck matey. Id definately offer you a lift there if you could get to leicester?
ArdenblueDan

9th Mar 13 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yh I'd need to know what colours are coming and would we need to sort a meet point for people too
davegreen
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenblueDan
Yh I'd need to know what colours are coming and would we need to sort a meet point for people too

arden blue B and flame red C. meet on the stand? or if we see others on way convoy up together?
Mr-SEH

10th Mar 13 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm coming up star silver if U need my number u2u me
ArdenblueDan

10th Mar 13 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in an Arden blue b too should we all just meet on the stand? Does everyone think that would be easier?
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
quote:

whats up with your cars? if you could get over this way or somewhere enroute mk say i'd pick you up?
my c is coming on well hope to get sound system in tomorrow, leave monday for tinkering!

oil pumps gone again on the redtop and the Gsi is engineless really tried to sort the redtop wanted to take it up the strip. its a brand new pump which done 5 laps on track and packed up
Martin W
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenblueDan
I'm in an Arden blue b too should we all just meet on the stand? Does everyone think that would be easier?

U2U'd you
davegreen
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are some nasty aftermarket pumps out there. hope you get it sorted soon.
Martin W
Premium Member

10th Mar 13 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
there are some nasty aftermarket pumps out there. hope you get it sorted soon.

cant see the pump be faulty, spoke to the people who sold it to me, they reckon they've sold thousands of them and never had one returned. the relief valve is stuck in , cant get it out for love or money , hopefully its that and will get it sorted asap
vx-scottw
Premium Member

13th Mar 13 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen this on fb the layout for show

Martin W
Premium Member

13th Mar 13 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE 13/3 PLEASE ALL READ!

been sent the layout for fast show and the following email below. please all read and make your way there within the times. think ive fixed my car now so will be there afterall and will be liaising with ardenbluedan to make this a brilliant stand.

The Fast Show 2013

Well, we already knew the show was going to be a big one but we never imagined it would actually break all records with the biggest club attendance ever!!! A massive thank you.

Attached is the club map which you will notice is very different from previous years.

NEW for The Fast Show:- All club areas have been put in to Colour Zones.

There are 6 Colour Zones to help you find your clubs location. Please ensure you know which Colour Zone you are in prior to arrival.
Clubs in the Yellow Zone will need to access their pitch using Access Roads A or B.
Clubs in the Blue Zone will use Access Roads C or D

Sunday is usually very busy and the site can soon become congested if people have not looked for their location before arrival. Please help us by following these simple tips.

· SHARE this map with your members. Post on Facebook, on your Forum or your Website.
· KNOW your club stand number and Colour Zone.
· Have your club vehicle pass on display BEFORE entering the venue.
· Do not stop the flow of traffic by pulling over on the roadside or waiting for your friends.
· There will be a meeting car park for short term use just after the pay kiosks on your left hand side. Pull in here if you wish to wait for any club members.
· Do not block Access Roads – drive straight in to your club stand.
· Do not move Club barriers. If you have an issue – please contact a marshal.

Gates will open at 6am on Sunday for CLUBS ONLY (display pass) and all cars need to be in position on your stand by 10am. Marshals will direct you through the site according to the Colour Zone you are in. This is highlighted with coloured arrows on the map.

Please note that the above information only applies to Sunday. Gates will open at 8am on Saturday for weekend ticket holders and can access stands as normal via the usual route.

In case of emergency on Saturday evening, please call 01234 782828 which will be manned all night. The Ticket Office will open from 5.30am on Sunday.

So, we have done all we can to ensure your journey to Pod is as easy as possible. The rest is up to you. Please work with us to make this event a success.

Most importantly, enjoy the show and see you there!

any problems feel free to contact me : 07923007050
Norcy91

13th Mar 13 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just down the row on Blue 61 with Harrogate Modified! I'll make sure I come up to look at your cars there
Christopher

13th Mar 13 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted i wont be going to this this year but hopefully il make it next year!
Bprice91

13th Mar 13 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like ill be driving up on my own thanks to a mate
Going on somebody else's car now :/ ..
Christopher

13th Mar 13 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How come buddy?
Bprice91

13th Mar 13 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh I dno mate he's going up with someone from swindon street cruise... So I'm asking Around on the local club now to try and get someone to take otherwise its gonna be a boring drive

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Fast Show Santa pod - Sunday 17th March: LAYOUT AVAILABLE PLEASE READ! 23 database queries in 0.1826191 seconds