corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Satin red 1.2 8v LS, C20NE. Update with pictures.

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Satin red 1.2 8v LS, C20NE. Update with pictures.
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
11th Sep 14 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colour looks amazing in the pic above, looks great lad fair play
ArdenblueDan

11th Sep 14 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car is amazing jord
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

19th Sep 14 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks lads, just trying to find some parts for the engine! Got some plans in the pipeline for next year.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went out with ashleyybryan and lukescorsasxi last weekend to get some pictures of the cars, here's a few of mine I liked.

I've bought my next car/project, got it cheap from a family member, it's an astra h SRI 2.0 turbo petrol. Going to be slow progress because the corsas still staying, got the engine to fit and some issues to sort.

[Edited on 01-10-2014 by Jordancorsab]
Jason x
Premium Member

1st Oct 14 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks brilliant

what front coloivers you got? - ive got FKs but my mate has TA technix which go much lower :/

[Edited on 01-10-2014 by Jason x]
LukesCorsaSXi

2nd Oct 14 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet you can't wait to get stuck into Astra!
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

2nd Oct 14 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are ta technix I think Jason, I had some fks before but wound down they wasn't low enough. These are wound up a few threads and is a lot lower than before.

Tbh Luke I'm looking forward to getting the 8v engine in my b more than anything the astray will just be a very slow project hahq
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

7th Feb 15 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been a while since I updated, been painting my 2.0 and giving it the general overhaul, need some conversion bits too so if anyone sees a cheap manifold and sump get in touch! Also picked up some RH cups in 8j et45 but need smaller ones for the front so hoping to do a swap for some 7j ones! Anyways I've been saving money to have the car painted so should look a bit different before shows this year. Here's some pictures

Also had my car shared by the guys over at total Vauxhall on facebook and got some likes!

[Edited on 07-02-2015 by Jordancorsab]
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

7th Feb 15 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brilliant update
Engine looks soo clean!! & im loving the new wheels

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
nibnob21
Premium Member

7th Feb 15 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New wheels look good, not sure if I prefer the others or not though. Such a good looking car. Looking forward to more updates.

MX5 Project Thread
johnny86
Premium Member

7th Feb 15 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to charge your phone
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

7th Feb 15 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Danny, knew you'd approve of the wheels! Engine won't be clean for long haha! Just wanted some wider wheels nibnob.. Hopefully they suit it once they've been painted and new tyres! Yeah johnny lol
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soo.. I got rid of both sets of RH cups I had and bought 2 more sets if alloys.. I picked up some Renault turbines with genuine center caps and also some more porsche teledials with all adapters nuts and bolts. There both going to be painted in satin red same as the car. The turbines have already been done and the teledials are in primer still at the body shop.

I also picked up some very cheap sparco buckets in need of a re trim.
I've also been putting a few more bits on the 8v ready to get it dropped in after PVS

and the biggest update of all, I dropped the car off for a full repaint and some welding, it's having the rear arch and sills welded along with the fitment of my boot sorted. Body wise it's staying as it is nice and subtle expect a pre 97 bumper without the swage line so just basically a GSI one.

This is how I dropped it off at the bodyshop as my expressions had sold so had to find some steels haha.

so hoping to get it back the week before pvs and get brakes and wheels on ready for the show. The 2.0 will be fitted after as I won't have the time to get it in and ready
RoweY

12th Apr 15 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Credit to you this car mate
anthcorsa

12th Apr 15 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely Georgous this car mate
Haimsey
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The satin red overload took a few moments to grow on me but it looked great shortly after!

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

13th Apr 15 at 06:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, yeah the red was a bit overkill at first but I wanted to be a bit different to see if it would look ok, I've got some little gold bits to go on like calipers and nut covers so should break it up a bit
Mark.W

13th Apr 15 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a fan of the wheels being all the same colour as the car, it a bit too much for me but the engine looks great,is it the 130bhp version?
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

13th Apr 15 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone's entitled to there own opinion mate. Just thought I'd try something a bit different. No it's the NE which is the 115 bhp one.
random dav
Premium Member

14th Apr 15 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, love the colour

WRLFC !

Project cars
vx-scottw
Premium Member

14th Apr 15 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good mate

turning out really nicely
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

15th Apr 15 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, working away doesn't leave a lot of time to get the car sorted. Hopefully get it back the week before PVS and get a few parts fitted but buckets and engine will have to come later in the year
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

29th May 15 at 07:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So finally got the car back apart from my new rear bumper and teledials as they should be painted by Monday..

so before pvs I've got to get tyres fitted to the teledials for new rear bumper, get it MOTed which is booked in tomorrow at 11 and give it a good clean and it should be ready.
gidged500
Premium Member

29th May 15 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks Mint
Mark.W

29th May 15 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks brand new are you taking it to PVS?

<<  10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Satin red 1.2 8v LS, C20NE. Update with pictures. 24 database queries in 0.1052041 seconds