corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » E36 328 road/track car

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E36 328 road/track car
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Nov 14 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some new ad08's on the back just incase it stays wet at knockhill today

Got the rb5's packed for the dry too so here's hoping

E36 328
craig8
Premium Member

2nd Nov 14 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I had a mostly successful day at Knockhill, previously I was doing 1.12 laps, managed a few 1.10's and then a 1.08 with the only real weight saving being the rear seats removed and boot emptied.

Had an issue with the brakes all day, very spongy and had to practically have my foot on the floor before I had a pedal so need to look into that, forgot my torx bit set for stiffening the front suspension since the adjuster is way up inside a tube on the HSD's meaning I was stuck with soft suspension all day - this was giving me some bother at Clarks and eventually led to a trip into the gravel.

Will just put up a couple of videos for now, some pics to come later.

http://youtu.be/d4uPdcGLXCk
http://youtu.be/2FQEt_nhfqg

E36 328
craig8
Premium Member

2nd Nov 14 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

E36 328

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » E36 328 road/track car 24 database queries in 0.0126171 seconds