corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [XBOX:360] Official Cod Black OPs 2 Thread


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author [XBOX:360] Official Cod Black OPs 2 Thread
Cole
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: eastbourne Drives:zafira sold now a qashqai
User status: Offline
10th Nov 12 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right as per the traditional cod thread let's keep all Xbox 360 related stuff for the game in here


Usernames etc think most people have each others gamer tags
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've ordered it and its been dispatched. Game next week coley for old times sake
Cole
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: eastbourne Drives:zafira sold now a qashqai
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course mr Barnes will it become a regular thing once again we will see
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hoping this comes tomorrow!
Brett
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 16th Dec 02
Location: Manchester
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is it official? Cause you've wrote official in the title?
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
Of course mr Barnes will it become a regular thing once again we will see
witg it being cold and dark I'm sure I can manage to stay in and play on the Xbox a bit more.
noshua
Member

Registered: 19th Nov 08
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be getting this Tuesday using the Game 99p trade in offer - for a grand total of 20.99

Same tag as my profile (not got live just yet though) so will probably show as offline

[Edited on 11-11-2012 by noshua]
Cole
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: eastbourne Drives:zafira sold now a qashqai
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Why is it official? Cause you've wrote official in the title?


Brett because we do it every year if you look the ps3 one is the same it just keeps,everything separate from ps3 and Xbox
AdZ9
Member

Registered: 14th Apr 06
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Picking mine up at midnight tomorrow

XBL tag is: AdZ9 (funnily enough) if anyone is interested
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Y869 SRA
Member

Registered: 22nd Jul 12
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Supposed its rubbish online right now as the servers haven't settled yet so lag is very present. Haven't played it myself yet so can't say how true that is.
Cole
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: eastbourne Drives:zafira sold now a qashqai
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently anyone that goes on line before 12.00am tuesday will get banned how true this is I do not know
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its happened previous years
Y869 SRA
Member

Registered: 22nd Jul 12
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
Apparently anyone that goes on line before 12.00am tuesday will get banned how true this is I do not know


Where did you hear this?
Cole
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: eastbourne Drives:zafira sold now a qashqai
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Through friends online obviously you should be able to go online once it hits 12.00am in the very first place its released but how that would work I don't know
Y869 SRA
Member

Registered: 22nd Jul 12
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If theres been nothing official said about it, I doubt that'll happen. I'm gonna start playing it tomorrow so I'll report back if I'm banned or not.
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF
If theres been nothing official said about it, I doubt that'll happen. I'm gonna start playing it tomorrow so I'll report back if I'm banned or not.


its happened on previous versions
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played MW3 a day early and it was fine.
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I played MW3 a day early and it was fine.
internet reply that. shame its a fake.
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I played MW3 a day early and it was fine.
internet reply that. shame its a fake.
What?
Y869 SRA
Member

Registered: 22nd Jul 12
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF
If theres been nothing official said about it, I doubt that'll happen. I'm gonna start playing it tomorrow so I'll report back if I'm banned or not.


its happened on previous versions


I played MW3 and Black Ops early, didn't get banned. Nor did any of my friends.
In fact, I haven't heard of a single person getting banned due to playing early.
Nic Barnes
Member

Registered: 5th Apr 04
Location: nowhere near ginger people
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I played MW3 a day early and it was fine.
internet reply that. shame its a fake.
What?
that you played it early. you didnt. just an internet joker
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I played MW3 a day early and it was fine.
internet reply that. shame its a fake.
What?
that you played it early. you didnt. just an internet joker
Lay off the weed fella.
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF
If theres been nothing official said about it, I doubt that'll happen. I'm gonna start playing it tomorrow so I'll report back if I'm banned or not.


its happened on previous versions


I played MW3 and Black Ops early, didn't get banned. Nor did any of my friends.
In fact, I haven't heard of a single person getting banned due to playing early.
Barnes is trolling mate. Does it all the time, very strange behaviour.
Y869 SRA
Member

Registered: 22nd Jul 12
User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

David Vonderhaar even said on Twatter, if you play the game early, you won't get banned.

  <<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic

New Poll

  Related Threads Author Forum Replies Views Last Post
[Xbox:360] Official R.U.S.E Thread Kurt Geek Day 6 1019
22nd Sep 10 at 16:04
by dannymccann
 
[XBOX:360] Offical CoD Black Ops Thread Doug Geek Day 1486 20259
20th Oct 11 at 20:51
by Brett
 
COD Black Ops on xbox 360 problem... sloworm Geek Day 11 401
18th Jan 11 at 20:51
by Ash_EP3
 
[XBOX:360] Official Cod MW3 Thread Cole Geek Day 1226 17230
8th Sep 12 at 15:59
by nathy_87
 
call of duty mw3 + official xbox headset mex Parts Offered 0 227
2nd Jan 12 at 22:58
by mex
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [XBOX:360] Official Cod Black OPs 2 Thread 28 database queries in 0.0160580 seconds