corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » mex....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mex....
tobyc20xe

User status: Offline
20th Oct 12 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got a phone number for him?

seem like he's trying to fob me off.

i payed £25 posted for some wind deflectors over a 5 weeks,only for them to get here smashed up.

sent him loads of u2u's but nothing back and he has bin online.
mex

26th Oct 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pathetic, i have been in turkey for 3 weeks which i told you ( ian can see u2u messages so nice try )
You signed for them which according to the post office acts as your happy with the condition they where posted to you, you still havent sent me any pictures of the damaged good, nor do i even know if you damaged them yourself , i have detailed pictures of how i wrapped them like i always do as there is always somebody who tries it on, hence why i dont trade on this site anymore, if you want any more information contact me via the email address i sent you.
Thanks
tobyc20xe

27th Oct 12 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i DID NOT SIGN FOR THEM! meaning i did not aspect that i was happy with the condition they where posted. i have told you i am useing my phone so finding it hard to get pics up do you have whatsapp,facebook? anything i can send you them on as i only have my phone till my laptop ot fixed. you failed to tell me when you was back sent you atleast two u2u's anying any update,did you get the pics ect. you didn't rap them up well at all so it falls on your head.
evilrob
Premium Member

27th Oct 12 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't rap them well?

Nigga's sellin' shit on da Corsa Sport
Gots no time for da Small Claims Court
If you don't refund me for mah wind deflecta's
I fuck u up brah, take a blade an' dissect ya
Word.
tobyc20xe

28th Oct 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
Didn't rap them well?

Word.

really grown up of you.
mex

28th Oct 12 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
Didn't rap them well?

Word.

haha !

They where wrapped in bubble wrap and cardboard round them with fragile tape, what more could i do ?
They where signed for as i sent them first class recorded.
I've recieved the picture and are you serious ?

The damage is about 1cm height and 3cm long and you dont even see it as it sits under the door frame, i can understand your not happy as they are damaged but what can i do ? to me you could have damaged them by fitting them at the wrong angle.

i have pictures of them been in perfect condition when i packed them, also how they where packed as i do with all my items , i will happily show them to your solicitor that manages the small claims court your taking me to pmsl

Post office wont accept responsibilty for them, mainly due to its not worth the hassle and its coming close to xmas but hey ho.

i can refund you £2.50 for your piece of plastic that has been broken if it bothers you that much ?
jeesus h christ.

i love threads like these, please see my other disputed thread below, i had people in stitches due to the fact spotty 16 year olds with there pocket money have nothing better to do then complain over something so petty that would take a normal human being 3 seconds to rectify
mex

28th Oct 12 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also you just said via u2u that someone else signed for them and thats my fault and its " on my head blud init "

awesome
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

28th Oct 12 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's unseen is there no way you can glue the broken bit back on?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
mex

28th Oct 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H

exactly my point, is it really worth claiming through the post office, waiting 3 months to say sorry you signed for it so no chance.

You dont see the broken piece atall
tobyc20xe

29th Oct 12 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

the bit is missing and i did not pay for a broken set.
mex

29th Oct 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tobyc20xe
quote:

how can the piece be missing when they where complete when i wrapped them up ( i have pictures )
all of a sudden you get your hands on them and ohhhh there broken....

maybe the magic dragon took the piece ?
tobyc20xe

30th Oct 12 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mex
quote:
Originally posted by tobyc20xe
quote:

how can the piece be missing when they where complete when i wrapped them up ( i have pictures )
all of a sudden you get your hands on them and ohhhh there broken....

maybe the magic dragon took the piece ?

the post man! i got here and there a right mess...not what i payed for!
mex

31st Oct 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a 1cm piecce missing, hardly a right mess, ive offered a partial refund, if your not happy then take me to small claims court. im not losing out as im fed up of buyers like you. they where wrapped perfect and signed for in a good condition, i sent them in excellent condition bar a few storage marks, i have plenty of pictures that i will share only as a legal document.
andy_mk3

31st Oct 12 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep it coming
Corsa_Sport21

1st Nov 12 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the pictures up of how they were wrapped etc.
mex

4th Nov 12 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will happily send the pictures only via legal documentation, ie a solicitors letter.
Im fed up of wankers taking advantage of the trading on this site, its pathetic.
Ebay is easier to sell and have a decent transaction than this place, it may be free to sell things but i'd rather pay ebay fees then have the hassle.

I've had no contact through email from this sad person so presuming you dont want to take it any further ?
I cant understand that as i offered £3 refund in good faith.
Some people are clueless.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
4th Nov 12 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mex
Ebay is easier to sell and have a decent transaction than this place, it may be free to sell things but i'd rather pay ebay fees then have the hassle.

Don't talk shit, Ebay would have given him all your money back by now.

quote:
Originally posted by mex
Post office wont accept responsibilty for them, mainly due to its not worth the hassle and its coming close to xmas but hey ho.

Can't remember anything in the PO documentation about it being hassle or Christmas, sounds like you're making that up tbh. Get the form, fill it in, get pics of the package as it arrived and you'll be compensated if they uphold the case. Even regular post is covered up to £46 assuming you can get a case together and not just guess at how it works.

You'll need the photos of the condition which the buyer will need to provide, and the missing piece will need to be in there, otherwise the PO will conclude that they were damaged before being sent. To that end, those pics you have of it posted would be useful, assuming you want to actually resolve this and not talk bollocks about going to court and legal shit when you could do a PO claim and be done with it.
evilrob
Premium Member

4th Nov 12 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tobyc20xe

7th Nov 12 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by mex

quote:
Originally posted by mex

Can't remember anything in the PO documentation about it being hassle or Christmas, sounds like you're making that up tbh. Get the form, fill it in, get pics of the package as it arrived and you'll be compensated if they uphold the case. Even regular post is covered up to £46 assuming you can get a case together and not just guess at how it works.

You'll need the photos of the condition which the buyer will need to provide, and the missing piece will need to be in there, otherwise the PO will conclude that they were damaged before being sent. To that end, those pics you have of it posted would be useful, assuming you want to actually resolve this and not talk bollocks about going to court and legal shit when you could do a PO claim and be done with it.

thanks you Ian,mex offerd me a £2.50 refund...hardly fair. i want atleast £10 back and il be happy at that. at the end of the day i didn't sign for them and i didn't pay for them to get here smashed up. mex your talking fucking shit!
mex

17th Nov 12 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by mex

quote:
Originally posted by mex

I dont have to do anything atall. I sent them in perfect condition i have pictures to prove, if he wants to try and claim the money back then smalls claim court.
I do want to resolve it, in the legal way. i can be as much as a cunt as he has been, doesnt bother me one bit.
Also just to note, im not making anything up i worked at royal mail for 3 years, i dealt with customers claims all day long and its very hard to claim the monney back unless your a registered buisness.

Also ebay would not have given " all his money back " atall, looks like you dont know what your talking about, if it was through ebay i could easily post pictures of the items before hand, how they where packaged and how they where sent. There is no prove that they where broken in transit , he could have broken them trying to fit them, which in situ is his own problem.

" the piece is missing " funny how they where pictured complete when packaged and all of a sudden they are damaged and the pieces are missing, they must have jumped out of the back of the van when in transit.

So as stated, i offered a refund, he didnt accept if he would like to make legal action i will happily put my case forward, at the end of the day ian this is an internet forum there you have no legal right to tell me what i can and cant do.

A po claim would be useful but if you actually knew how the system works then you would understand what " signed for " means.

Ian
Site Administrator

17th Nov 12 at 23:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My experience must differ to yours then, because I posted a pair of lights, they arrived broken, I did what the form asked of me and I got the money back within two weeks.

Of course if you don't even try to claim, you'll not get anything back.

And re the missing piece, I am aware that it needs to be in the box, and I am aware that the damage from the buyer's end needs to be documented properly, but if what he is saying is true, that shouldn't be a problem.

No reason why you should refuse to do anything.
mex

17th Nov 12 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also forgot to mention, do you know the new regulations for the post office refund ? You dont get money back anymore unless you have additional evidence of the items value which in turn is the original recipt of payment for the item.

You only get 6x 1st class letter stamps for any claim such as :

Item has intrinsic value (with basic evidence only) - ( Proof of postage )

Ian
Site Administrator

17th Nov 12 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the advert not evidence? Not sure what I did right then because I did as they asked and it covered it.

Up to you, if you know better then as you say, I can't force you to do it. I just think going to the Post Office and having a go is less hassle than coming on here and telling us you're only interested in being a cunt and settling it if you're taken to court.
mex

17th Nov 12 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he wasnt such a prick then maybe i would actually consider trying to sort the problem out and take my own time in helping him, its his own actions that have come to this not mine. I packaged the item in safe condition, the item was sent complete unbroken. It was signed for by someone else ( not my fault ), it was left in a hallway ( not my fault ).

If he didnt start this dispute thread calling my name all under the sun then i wouldnt be a cunt, pretty simple.

The evidence needs to be the original proof of purchase where the sender ( me ) bought them from, which i no longer have.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Nov 12 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And no one on this entire web site has a receipt for some wind deflectors?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » mex.... 24 database queries in 0.1686308 seconds