corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa sport :)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My corsa sport :)
ArdenblueDan

User status: Offline
21st Dec 13 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers dude just need to try retrim my headlining and bolt it all in been getting all brand new bolts from vauxhall as I go too
ArdenblueDan

2nd Jan 14 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not been massively busy with the corsa recently but still got a few things done
As my new gsi bumper isn't painted or on the car yet I thought id have a go at refurbishing my fogs heres the results

that was before I started on them

That was after I don't think they came out too bad to be fair I know no one will see them but I know they're there lol.
I also took some inspiration from mr cleans tv featured corsa gsi and got myself some brand new corsa c side repeaters .
other than this ive started doing a bit of work to my front splitter but im kind of stuck with what paint to use is there any paint that will still give it a textured look?
ArdenblueDan

2nd Jan 14 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ArdenblueDan

12th Jan 14 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little update got myself some cav slabs tonight and before anyone says they're common lol I happen to like them and they have nearly new tyres on lol will put som pics up when I make a start on them
vx-scottw
Premium Member

12th Jan 14 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened to soft stars?
ArdenblueDan

12th Jan 14 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needed painting and 4 new tyres so got a swap and some cash for the slabs they've got nearly new tyres on them so happy days

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My corsa sport :) 23 database queries in 0.0163240 seconds