corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme
Tim@Prestige

User status: Offline
5th Aug 13 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in August. In July, we beat our previous record by a massive 39%!
(Just to let you know – I’m personally away from 8-12th August so won’t be able to answer any pm’s during that time. Any queries – please just ring the team)

Here is some more recent feedback –

• Just want to say big thanx to prestige £200 cheaper than anywhere else plus much better cover.
• Prestige were great though. I spoke to Moses and Jade who were both fantastic and explained everything with the policy and the modifications and what they needed from me, such as returned paperwork. All done for £319.95 fully comp with 350xs. All spot on and no complaints. All in all - Prestige great first impression.
• I would like to add the guys over at Prestige were able to beat my previous quote, a company who also advertise on this forum, and were able to accommodate all my specific requirements to boot! Not many companies would touch a highly modified import with business insurance tagged on! The guy on the phone was very helpful and patient with me, he was able to answer all my questions right away and got back to me within a minute or so on the more tricky ones! I thoroughly recommend these guys to anybody who’s coming up to renewal time!
• Firstly, the best quote and happy to insure in Central London. Secondly, I've been building up my NCB as since moving to the capital I had a break of about 5 years where I didn't have a car and lost my maximum discount as a result. I spoke to Chelsea and for a small additional premium of £50 she sorted a protected NCB on the 40% I currently have. Absolutely fantastic service as well, I have also called since with a query on my certificate and spoke to the administrator Dave who was equally as awesome and emailed me back within the hour to validate all that I had asked. I can only speak from experience but if this continues they'll be hard to beat.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Tim@Prestige

21st Aug 13 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMPORTANT

When ringing, please specifically mention this forum. The scheme is geared for people registered on here. (This month is already our equal second best for insurance policies taken out!)

· Just had a quote from you guys and my renewel with mods declared from the company i'm with now was £490 and you've just come in at £319. Spoke to a guy called Moses (I think) very helpful guy. Pleasure doing business with you.

· Just set my policy up with Prestige Keep Moving. They managed to beat EVERYONE including XX. Very happy with the service and Jade who sorted it all out for me- so if you could pass my thanks on personally- then that would be great

· The customer service on the phone was actually flawless and very reassuring.

With kind regards
Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
Tim@Prestige

26th Aug 13 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I’m away from 2/9-6/9 so won’t be able to answer any messages until I get back. The team will still be there of course – just ring them if you need a quote on the phone numbers below.

I loved this feedback posted last Wednesday –

· Well, color me impressed. Called this afternoon, not expecting to have my previous quote beaten ...Moses, after some extras that I decided on, managed to get the total quote to £110 lower than my previous best! Mods declared and covered like-for-like replacement. Thanks!

Thanks for all the calls. It’s great to see our scheme saving people money!
With kind regards
Tim

Tim@Prestige

2nd Sep 13 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite! –

• Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!
• Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.
• Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.
• First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money
• Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards
Tim

Tim@Prestige

9th Sep 13 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi to all

I’m back from my week away so please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to messages.

Here is some recent feedback about our car insurance scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -
· Would just like to say massive thank you to Moses at Prestige for finding me such a good price on my insurance top work ! Service was first class very happy!
· soo glad I found you.
· Thought I'd give Prestige a try after being with XX for years, spoke to Jade, very friendly professional service & they were able to beat XX’s quote by over £250, all mods declared. Bye bye XX, hello Prestige.
· Phoned you guys with my cheapest quote and you have blown it out of the water!! Extremely helpful staff especially Moses who helped me with all of my queries. Thank you!!
· Quick vote of support for Prestige; just renewed my S3 insurance (with mods) for less than I paid last year with my previous insurer. Very pleased & well recommended.

With kind regards
Tim

Tim@Prestige

16th Sep 13 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SUBJECT - If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!! Please read on....

We’ve had a bit of an issue about calling people back with their quotes. Normally we can quote over the phone but there are times when we need to refer directly to the underwriters.

What we’ve noticed (& this is why we withdrew the Online Quote Form) is that when we ring people back, our call is not being answered because either the caller display on their phone says Unknown or Withheld, or people are busy and just don’t answer, or we can’t connect.

If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!!

Many thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

LukesCorsaSXi

17th Sep 13 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Emailed you.
_Allan_

17th Sep 13 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread needs more recent feedback tbh.
Tim@Prestige

17th Sep 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about this from yesterday -

• Woohoo! Insured again with Prestige!! For the first time ever, I've had a renewal quote that's cheaper then what I paid the year before! No one could touch the renewal price, and to top it off, I got a text offering me £15 off if I renewed in the next 5 days too, so more money off! - WIN! :yahoo: Many Thanks to David on the other end for dealing with it smoothly and swiftly!
LukesCorsaSXi

17th Sep 13 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a quote off them today, £800 more expensive than the best quote that i've had. (From Flux)

Even though the price was higher, the lad on the phone was very helpful and told me a few insurance companies to try. Also got a u2u back asking me to try again closer to my renewal date as the price might come down as I will almost be 20.

Top stuff.

[Edited on 17-09-2013 by LukesCorsaSXi]
Mark.W

20th Sep 13 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you do policys for cars with engine conversions?
Tim@Prestige

23rd Sep 13 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Mark, yes we do
Tim@Prestige

23rd Sep 13 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Multi-Car

I’ve had quite a few messages lately requesting whether we do multi-car.

We don't actually have a multi-car policy per se but we do like this type of arrangement and so we can give extra discounts for additional cars, etc.

Bit of recent feedback –
•I got a quote off you guys and was the best I've had so far! Will be taking my policy out in a couple weeks.
•Highly recommended for car insurance, no messing about, extremely quick quote over the phone, i'll be in touch - thanks again!!!
•I have been told by a few people your really good, chat in a minute, thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

Graeme
Premium Member

23rd Sep 13 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do u offer a trader policies?
Tim@Prestige

24th Sep 13 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graeme
Do u offer a trader policies?

Hi Graeme
We don't I'm afraid, sorry.
chrisritch

25th Sep 13 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
Had a quote off them today, £800 more expensive than the best quote that i've had. (From Flux)

Even though the price was higher, the lad on the phone was very helpful and told me a few insurance companies to try. Also got a u2u back asking me to try again closer to my renewal date as the price might come down as I will almost be 20.

Top stuff.

Top stuff yet they quoted £800 more
LukesCorsaSXi

25th Sep 13 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi

Top stuff.

Top stuff yet they quoted £800 more

They pointed me to another insurance company who have given me the lowest quote i've had yet. Their customer service was excellent. What more could I ask for?
Mark.W

25th Sep 13 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be in touch once my renewal comes through from my current insurer which is due any day now.
Tim@Prestige

26th Sep 13 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark.W
Might be in touch once my renewal comes through from my current insurer which is due any day now.

Great
Tim@Prestige

30th Sep 13 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your car insurance is due in October, please ring us! The last 3 months have been our best ever!

· Received a brilliant price from you yesterday for my brother in law. The renewal price from XX was £650.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). Your price was £450.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). He was more than happy to proceed and paid for the policy. Moses was really helpful...!!!!!

· Just taken out insurance for separate policies with prestige because their quote beat XXX by almost exactly £100., making them £306 cheaper than YY renewal! Friendly, answered the phone immediately, managed to spell my name without asking- altogether pleasant experience.

· well its all positive here. both car due for renewal as we were on XX multicar scheme , brill for one year then slammed the price up, Moses sorted me a cracking deal out for both cars , was prompt with the feedback and called when he said , i was at work so i asked for an evening call , no problem and all mods declared.

· Well I can happily say you've just got yourself another customer. I phoned this morning and spoke to a lovely lady called Jade and she gave me a great price. Thanks Prestige.

· Spoke to a really helpful bloke called Tony on Tuesday who quoted me 395 with all mod's declared + named driver. Cheaper than my renewal without mod's. Needless to say I 'phoned them back today to take him up on his offer. Thanks loads Tony.

Many thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

Tim@Prestige

7th Oct 13 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

September was our second best month ever for sales, and our best month ever for people renewing their policies with us!

Recent feedback –

· Saved me £150....

· Got the cheapest quote so far, looks like I'll be insuring with you guys! Thanks!

· I’m not renewing with XX this year thanks to you guys. Lol. Saved me a good few hundred this time round. Finally I've got a more reasonable insurance cost.

· Spoke to Moses on Friday to get a quote, after having a renewal price from XX Insurance at £682, Prestige managed to do it for £400!! Superb! thanks guys!

· Just got mine sorted out and was the cheapest going by far, Many thanks guys for the great service.

· Got my renewal today, they wouldn't play ball, phoned yourselves, job done. Can't remember the last time insurance was so little hassle, I'm well impressed.

· Big thanks to Moses @ Prestige. He best my renewal by £138.98! Signed on dotted, no faffing, job done

With kind regards
Tim

Tim@Prestige

14th Oct 13 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As we’ve been frequently asked about modifications, I’d just like to clarify that we are a mod-friendly insurer as well as covering standard cars also.

With kind regards
Tim

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

XX seem to be losing shit loads of business, poor guys.
Tim@Prestige

15th Oct 13 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

XX is various companies.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obvious joke clearly wasn't as obvious as I thought

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme 23 database queries in 0.1091299 seconds