corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » *Warning* Do not Trade with corsadan09

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Warning* Do not Trade with corsadan09
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
   21st Jun 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have recently traded with corsadan09, at first everything seemed ok and now I have an issue which he's not willing to deal with.

Basically I purchased a set of Wind Deflectors after being told they were in mint condition and come with all the clips needed for fitting...

After the posting of the item being delayed, which I can accept happen, it then went downhill...

On arrival of the item there was no clips, after contacting corsadan09 he told me he would bring to PVS, I then got told he wouldnt be at PVS and would post them out Mon 11th june..

Now apparently they were posted but have not arrived, corsadan09 informs me there was no postage recipt or tracking etc.. and blames the post office.

Have tried to come to a solution that I be reimbursed the sum of £4.99 so I can purchase the clips I was promised. Ive not heard back since after contacting him several times.

So now I have a set of wind deflectors I cannot use, Not Happy
Matty W

21st Jun 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the clips are only a fiver, buy them anyway. you might aswell if you already have the wind deflectors. then wait to see if the reimbursment comes through.
corsa-torque

21st Jun 12 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand what your saying Matty and that's what I'll end up doing, it's just the principle of the matter and a warning to those that trade with this user if things don't go smoothly the seller isn't Intrested.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » *Warning* Do not Trade with corsadan09 24 database queries in 0.0094731 seconds