corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015!

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015!
AK

User status: Offline
4th Sep 12 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

120 down it thats a feckin fast van :O

M Sutton

4th Sep 12 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks at home on track mate. Looks sweet!
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
120 down it thats a feckin fast van :O

Sure it was not that fast down them curves but I was not looking at speedo at the time . . Lol. . . From few videos we got lap time for van looks to be around 1.51. Not sure if that's good . . . Felt quite fast. . And was driving hard. . . Not quite as aggressive as your driving hard tho AK . . He he
Graham88

4th Sep 12 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if I believe 120 lol I think my videos show me doing 90 on GPS, but yeah I wouldn't be looking at the speedo either

Shame it was the GP as I did the National so can't compare times. GP track does look good though
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Not sure if I believe 120 lol I think my videos show me doing 90 on GPS, but yeah I wouldn't be looking at the speedo either

Shame it was the GP as I did the National so can't compare times. GP track does look good

Think I preferred doing the national track layout cos gp track part with 2 hair pins don't exactly suit fwd car. Wot sort of time did your car do on national track graham. . Seeing your videos you look super smooth on track .would say I am more aggressive and wild so lines are not so consistent.
Graham88

4th Sep 12 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't driven the GP track only passengered, but having driven the National I do prefer the National, mainly because it's faster I think and also not as harsh on the brakes as the GP circuit. And yeah good point about FWD car low speed exits always makes putting power down interesting especially with your 300 horses!

I used to be like that mate, but you have to be smooth with RWD or you'll be in the barriers. Instruction was the best thing I ever had and will continue to have, better than any mod you can buy for the car
antnee

4th Sep 12 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be doing more than 90 down there in a M3. A mates '7' kit car was touching 110 and thats around 200bhp/ton
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea it looked like 120 from the passenger seat so could be 110-115 in reality. He was pushing it!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should of been doing more than 90 in my vids I'm pushing 99-104 down it! I'll upload a couple now.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my videos

Graham88

4th Sep 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah looks like I was doing 100mph through there, not actually much different from you! Speedo would have been different obviously so can't really compare to Iaz but compared to your video we are at a similar speed, I was shaving about 5mph off with a stab of the brakes to settle the car

Good video

Edit: On my fastest lap I got 104mph GPS speed through Craners

[Edited on 04-09-2012 by Graham88]
Baskey

4th Sep 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate from work was testing his BMW e30 race car there on Monday and was going on about a White astra van that was fucking hammering round.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
My mate from work was testing his BMW e30 race car there on Monday and was going on about a White astra van that was fucking hammering round.

Red one?
Baskey

4th Sep 12 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No black with large silver green and blue stripes over it.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No black with large silver green and blue stripes over it.

Could of sworn that was an E36!
Baskey

4th Sep 12 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure the model is e30, I gave him a hand testing at coombe on Friday, I will see if iv got a pic

Edit yea I do have one

[Edited on 04-09-2012 by Baskey]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
4th Sep 12 at 19:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Just got back from donnington open pit lane. Amazing track very very quick managed to get sub 1:59 laps!

Steve won't be happy, that's quicker than a Puma.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm sure the model is e30, I gave him a hand testing at coombe on Friday, I will see if iv got a pic

Edit yea I do have one

Nope didnt see that out, but to be fair it wasnt very busy at all you could have a few laps and not see one car! Was fantastic!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate in his 182 trophy -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NeSgQkUStA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You'll see iaz fly past.
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 12 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Edit yea I do have one

I remember seeing this BMW , can't remember if it was on track or in pits tho, nice to hear the van getting noticed
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
My mate in his 182 trophy -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NeSgQkUStA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You'll see iaz fly past.

I like that video . . . Overtook him when it looked like he was having nice little battle with a silver Clio alson on one lap
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea the clio was making him drive better and push it. But jesus christ he is a scary driver!
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Sep 12 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bite at my lap times comment already
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yea the clio was making him drive better and push it. But jesus christ he is a scary driver!

He he, it's good when you find a car with similar pace to lern from line they are using etc and which is quicker, I had fun almost keeping up with they quick mk5 golf, exige and the atom, all I think we're driving within there cars limits and I was having to over drive the van to keep up. . . Which ment that I always seem to be getting worse exit from corner cos was trying to catch on the brakes. . . Brother is editing few videos from the van. . One with interesting moment with golf and 7 type car which golf basically forced him to not be able to make the chicane. . He went straight into pits to try avoid being told off I think. . Lol
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Sep 12 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone did that to me and I ended up in the gravel between Esses and Goddards.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015! 23 database queries in 0.1767111 seconds