corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Weekend Racer at PPC show

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Racer at PPC show
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th May 12 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
Thanks for the ones of mine. might have to grab big version from you if thats ok

Thanks.to everyone barring the british weather for a great day. gutted i didnt book a second afternoon session once i saw the dry. my car hates the rain :-(

No probs, feel free - let me know which ones you want

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
N13L X B

20th May 12 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice pictures mate, nice to see a couple of mine on track. Thats also my mates lovely type R parked up too
Fonz
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have tob agree it was a great day, and i had my best track sessions, felt quick throughout the day!

for those interested the official photographer's photos can be found here
http://www.motorsportinfocus.co.uk/PPC%20In%20The%20Park%2019.05.12/album/

some nice shots of my car and i am sure others will find some they like too....

big thanks to all organisors and everyone i met, see you all next time!!
Sunz

20th May 12 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SportBoy
quote:
Originally posted by Sunz

What engine was in the Morris Minor ? sr20det ?

Turbo'd ford zetec engine.

Thanks.

Can even see Zetec down the cam cover.
Darryl H
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N13L X B
Nice pictures mate, nice to see a couple of mine on track. Thats also my mates lovely type R parked up too

Cheers Yours looked great all day mate. Was interesting watching yours and that arden blue turbo'd corsa going round. Looked really close at some points. Although you seemed to own him on the corners

N13L X B

20th May 12 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
quote:

Cheers Yours looked great all day mate. Was interesting watching yours and that arden blue turbo'd corsa going round. Looked really close at some points. Although you seemed to own him on the corners

Yea surprised mine was about equal to his LET, but mine should always be alot better around the track with the prep/setup its had. i was a bit cautious at the start of the day but towards the end i was flyng
vx-scottw
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres mine

Darryl H
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good photos Scott

vx-scottw
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Good photos Scott

gavin18787
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

always see him at the south mimms meets. looks good :-) shame he wasnt on track. yours looked good whats the spec? Your in my clip from the afternoon session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLYpJoYBO0E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
quote:

always see him at the south mimms meets. looks good :-) shame he wasnt on track. yours looked good whats the spec? Your in my clip from the afternoon session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLYpJoYBO0E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Video's set as private Gav.
gavin18787
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah im on my phone il sort it later

gavin18787
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try now :-)

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Job jobbed
eckers90

20th May 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was my blue let with neil. and yeah was close, as neil said, his cars very well setup for thr track, thats my first ever time on a track, and was soaking wet. no traction for me im afraid, but give me lots of room for improvement and those improvements will be made . had an awesome weekend, i came with the blue and orange cossies, and the red tvr. them 3 ar ls powered, just amazing cars!
Jed D

20th May 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sooo many CSlike photos in here
Darryl H
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eckers90
that was my blue let with neil. and yeah was close, as neil said, his cars very well setup for thr track, thats my first ever time on a track, and was soaking wet. no traction for me im afraid, but give me lots of room for improvement and those improvements will be made . had an awesome weekend, i came with the blue and orange cossies, and the red tvr. them 3 ar ls powered, just amazing cars!

Nice one mate, thought it would be someone off here still looked alright out on track

Jimmycorsa

20th Nov 12 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha was just looking through the pics as i was at the show and my car is on here lol its the green gsi in the car park with all four jacking covers
Darryl H
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmycorsa
Ha was just looking through the pics as i was at the show and my car is on here lol its the green gsi in the car park with all four jacking covers

What engine's in it mate?

Jimmycorsa

24th Nov 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Its got a c20let running 230bhp, the engines basicaly standard except xe inlet cam and lots of chromes bits will take a pic and put it up some time
Darryl H
Premium Member

24th Nov 12 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Its got a c20let running 230bhp, the engines basicaly standard except xe inlet cam and lots of chromes bits will take a pic and put it up some time

I thought it had an XE in it as the sump looked the same (I was kneeling down and being nosey)

Even cooler being a LET

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Weekend Racer at PPC show 23 database queries in 0.1000140 seconds