corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheel wobble at 70+ and Under braking = help!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel wobble at 70+ and Under braking = help!
nibnob21
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th May 12 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
Lower arm bushes. The rear bushes are a common thing for going, replace them with ones from a TT.

Get em for about 38 quid from Todd for the pair! Makes the car feel much more positive too!

Balancing wouldn't effect wobble under braking.

Yes it can.

MX5 Project Thread
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
^ i thought you worked in a garage?

I do....... And?
3i_gaz

19th May 12 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
Lower arm bushes. The rear bushes are a common thing for going, replace them with ones from a TT.

Get em for about 38 quid from Todd for the pair! Makes the car feel much more positive too!

Balancing wouldn't effect wobble under braking.

Yes it can.

Whatever you say mate...
nibnob21
Premium Member

19th May 12 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick thought, the wheels are the right bore for the hub aren't they? As in, are you maybe not using spigot rings when you perhaps should be?

MX5 Project Thread
sc0ott

20th May 12 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
^ i thought you worked in a garage?

I do....... And?

Have you ever said to someone in your garage, your car is broken because you posted in the wrong section of a forum?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

20th May 12 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twice actualy

No. Its just realy rather annoying when theres a section 1 click away called help zone.
Are people realy that stupid that they sit there and go.... Hmm i need help with something. Ok so theres general chat or help zone. Where should i post.... Must be general chat
Its called help zone for a reason!
richc

21st May 12 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Twice actualy

No. Its just realy rather annoying when theres a section 1 click away called help zone.
Are people realy that stupid that they sit there and go.... Hmm i need help with something. Ok so theres general chat or help zone. Where should i post.... Must be general chat
Its called help zone for a reason!

Where have all of these wanna-be mods come from lately?

A large proportion of people on here do not read help zone - especially as this isn't corsa related.

Im going to send it to another garage today to rebalance the tyres as I believe they have not even botherd. The wheel weights look as dirrty as the rim, which suggusts they havent been touched.

richc

21st May 12 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Just a quick thought, the wheels are the right bore for the hub aren't they? As in, are you maybe not using spigot rings when you perhaps should be?

Stock wheels mate.
3i_gaz

21st May 12 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be the actual tyres too swop e,mfront to back.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll