corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » standard strerio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author standard strerio
alexadams

User status: Offline
   27th Apr 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly - hi i am alex and i have just joined the corsasport site, i am new to the wolrd of modz and i really need some help.
How do i get started - any tips and how the fuck do i get the standard head unit out
please help

cheers
keithSRi

27th Apr 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some of those removal forks from halfords bout £2.50 slide them in the 4 holes and pull out the stereo remember to pull out the iso blocks at the back
jm960326

27th Apr 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need unscrew the 4 bolts on the outside of the thing, then you could do with a set of radio keys, (can buy them at halfords) the slot them into the holes and pull.
Spence

28th Apr 03 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took the 4 stupid springs things out with an alon-key only took 5mins but u mite have 2 take the ash tray off underneather 2 unplug the little basterd
c0r5a_gsi

28th Apr 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said, take out the grub screws, about a 5mm allen key, then use the removal tools to take out the unit.
The cage is usually bolted/screwed into the car aswell, it will be a single bolt/screw in the middle of the cage, take that out, then squish the top and bottom of the cage together and pull it out.
Job done.
alexadams

28th Apr 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers very much it worked a treat

New Poll