corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » King Kenny off?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author King Kenny off?
p

User status: Offline
16th May 12 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Fuck me, watching SSN you'd think he just died or something.

You're not far wrong.... This was posted on a Chelsea forum from a Liverpool forum, 'rawk' I think...

"Gutted. I'm actually welling up at work.

Feels like a family member passing away. Can't believe it. Really didn't want this. Seems so wrong"
Nath

16th May 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SSN reading out emails and stuff. One was about some bint telling her kids as they got in from school and her kids bursting into tears
Ben J

16th May 12 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LFC, and their fans are the most self infatuated, delusional group of people i've ever witnessed.

And yet they fail to see that everyone else in the real world thinks they are a laughing stock!
Nath

16th May 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
LFC, and their fans are the most self infatuated, delusional group of people i've ever witnessed.

And yet they fail to see that everyone else in the real world thinks they are a laughing stock!

They're like some sort of cult.
Rick Draper

16th May 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
SSN reading out emails and stuff. One was about some bint telling her kids as they got in from school and her kids bursting into tears

She probably got mistaken and the kid was actually crying at the new Downing was in the England squad
Nath

16th May 12 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:

She probably got mistaken and the kid was actually crying at the new Downing was in the England squad

Either that or it was an email from Kenny's missus.
Rick Draper

16th May 12 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve Clarke gone as well.
kennySRi

16th May 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got home and read this, really wasnt expecting it to actually happen. At least the owners arnt as clueless as the rest of Liverpool.

He should never of come back, was so out of touch with modern football and made so many bad decisions. To finish lower than last season's position is a joke really, and the opposite of 'progress' that the deluded fans speak of.

I hope Martinez doesnt end up there, he suits Wigan and would be a shame to leave that. Rafa is the only decent candidate imo, anybody else would still make them a laughing stock.
Nath

16th May 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve Clarke should've stayed at Chelsea. Hasnt worked out too well for him since.
Nath

16th May 12 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
Just got home and read this, really wasnt expecting it to actually happen. At least the owners arnt as clueless as the rest of Liverpool.

He should never of come back, was so out of touch with modern football and made so many bad decisions. To finish lower than last season's position is a joke really, and the opposite of 'progress' that the deluded fans speak of.

I hope Martinez doesnt end up there, he suits Wigan and would be a shame to leave that. Rafa is the only decent candidate imo, anybody else would still make them a laughing stock.

Lowest wins in their PL History.
Lowest home wins.
Lowest points in 50 years.
2nd time behind Everton in 20 years.

BUT

KIT DEAL!
kennySRi

16th May 12 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah yes, the kit deal

Just reading the skysports story and i see that KD kept mentioning them winning their first trophy in 6 years and i genuinely think that he is shocked at the decision
Nath

16th May 12 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love that they want Rafa back. Stop re-employing people FFS. It's like they can't be arsed to look properly.
Steve
Premium Member

16th May 12 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got so sick of listening to scouse cunts whinging on the radio whilst doing my waterpump outside i turned it over to fucking youthcom radio
Ojc

16th May 12 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bigger than Man Utd
Ben D

17th May 12 at 04:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love how the Liverpool fans are deluded enough to think they can lure managers such as Pep Guardiola, Fabio Capello, Ancelotti, Redknap & Rijkaard.

[Edited on 17-05-2012 by Ben D]
Tommy L

17th May 12 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think AVB or Martinez
chrisritch

17th May 12 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt mind AVB tbh
mwg

17th May 12 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not surprised from a results point of view. He was shit. He's handled a lot of things badly - Suarez/Evra & generally any time he has had to interact with the press. Also spent a lot on mostly average players.

LFC fans wont agree but the owners have got it right, Kenny wasn't the man for the job. Living off his past achievements.
chrisritch

17th May 12 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does everyone keep bringing the Suarez/Evra thing up?

And for the record Evra is a lying cunt
Whittie

17th May 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with you to an extent Matt, the owners are trying to do what's best for the club, i'm pleased we've got them onboard. However, it would have been nice to have seen what Kenny could have done next season, since he was the full swing of it, and the team played better towards the end. I just hope the replacement is a long term job of 4+ years with ambition.

As said above, whats the deal with suarez / evra, who gives a shit. Manager stood by his player, and rightly so.

[Edited on 17-05-2012 by Whittie]
Jamie Walby

17th May 12 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

Manager stood by his player, and rightly so.

Yes, but he didn't go about it very well IMO
mwg

17th May 12 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Why does everyone keep bringing the Suarez/Evra thing up?

And for the record Evra is a lying cunt

Because it's a very good example of him handling something badly. I wouldn't of thought it's something that goes in the plus points column when the owners are assessing how well he has done.
Rob_Quads

17th May 12 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

As said above, whats the deal with suarez / evra, who gives a shit. Manager stood by his player, and rightly so.

The reason the suarez is brought up is because to those outside LFC it gave a very bad impressive of the club, specially those outside football looking in.

I think there is standing by your player but then if they are found guilty, if you accept the charge you should condem them.
The whole "We know he is innocent and have the evidence to prove it but we are not going to bother" is a load of tosh. Either accept it and then say he was wrong to do it or defend it. His stance was the middle one and made him look a bit silly to all those outside LFC

[Edited on 17-05-2012 by Rob_Quads]
Tom

17th May 12 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently Standard Chartered had to stand up at their AGM and explain why they were sticking with LFC after the Suarez thing. I'm gutted as he is LFC, but I can see the reasoning by the owners. They wanted their own man but were forced into keeping him for 18 months, and earnt some goodwill from the majority of the fans in the process. I expect to see loads of changes in the coming weeks, hopefully starting with a CEO, then a DOF, then a manager. Really need to get our shit together quickly.
chrisritch

17th May 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate the way the owners have gone about it

1 Month ago Tom Werner said Kenny had their full support and backing. O RLY?

Last few days the internet has been awash with rumors about Dalglish being sacked but still FSG sat on their arses and waited.

I'm scared we're going to become the next Chelsea minus the money and success!

[Edited on 17-05-2012 by chrisritch]

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » King Kenny off? 23 database queries in 0.1035509 seconds