corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » NEMM Summer cruise celebrating 10 years

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEMM Summer cruise celebrating 10 years
Christopher

User status: Offline
30th Jul 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a few snaps i got quickly as only managed to have a quick wonder, hence half of them not being focused properly

Mark.W

30th Jul 12 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great pics there Chris

Would have like to meet you and see your corsa mate never knew your were coming

[Edited on 30-07-2012 by Mark.W]
Christopher

30th Jul 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taaa mark well managed to persuade the mrs and presumed you would have been with or near kev but when we came in I drove round the hole car park i saw yours then found kev! sorry I missed you, will defently have to come say hi at pv or something!

[Edited on 30-07-2012 by Christopher]
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

30th Jul 12 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some nice pictures there chris thanks for the snaps of mine!!! Was nice to see you up the north east! And at a north east meet
Christopher

30th Jul 12 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kev No problem! I had to stop myself taking pictures of yours to be honest I love it!! Was good to be up here, thoroughly enjoyed it and will hopefully bring finley up here again and get some snaps together! Now if you decide to sell those spare rear springs or your brother gets some more or more cesaros message me!!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » NEMM Summer cruise celebrating 10 years 23 database queries in 0.0124512 seconds