corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man united haters

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man united haters
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st May 12 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in work and everytime the football comes on the radio everyone cheers

Id just like to know why everyone hates man united? Is it because there so successful and your team isn't?

And because you hate fergie isn't the answer

April 08 feature car
Steve
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 09:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes people naturally want the underdogs to win. If united were the underdogs people wouldn't hate them. Unless some kids stole your pencil case at school of course
chrisritch

1st May 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its because Steve pretends to support them
Nath

1st May 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
Is it because there so successful

This and because of the 'fans' that attracts.
Nath

1st May 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like Nic for example. He hates Man U more than he likes Newcastle. Very strange football fan behaviour. But then armchair fans are like that I guess.
Ben J

1st May 12 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't "hate" Utd. I have a respect for them.

Some of their fans are C U Next Tuesday's though but then so are some fans from all clubs.
K2 GTi

1st May 12 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't actually hate Man Utd as a team, it's more the fans (that don't live in Manchester).. the type that say "My dad supported them, and my grandad, so I do".. you know them type?

The ones that don't go to the games and claim to be "United Mad", yet don't know where they are on a map.

So yes, it's more a hate towards the plastic fans really, and the fact they are very succesful and the team I support never will be.

Whittie

1st May 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate United based on the rivalry my club has generated with them over the years, as well as certain players, the attitude of your cunty manager and glory supporting fans.

Tom

1st May 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate United because I'm a Liverpool fan, that ok?
Danny P

1st May 12 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to go wach United in mid-week Euros as my Dads mate who had a ST worked away and could never go so I quite like them.

Yes, there are a massive amount of whoppers who follow them from armchairs, pubs etc but isn't that true for Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal etc? If you ever watch United when they are away and its just the "proper" fans there you'll see they are probably the best in England.

I can understand folk are jelous of Uniteds success, but if you know your onions you cant really do anything but respect them.
Steve
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the way they operate, trying to grow talent through there youth and the club, yes they obviously spend money on players but they don't rely on buying success and its the mindset of buying success, from foreign teams or whatever is part of the reason we no longer are getting amazing English players
Jamie Walby

1st May 12 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
I used to go wach United in mid-week Euros as my Dads mate who had a ST worked away and could never go so I quite like them.

Yes, there are a massive amount of whoppers who follow them from armchairs, pubs etc but isn't that true for Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal etc? If you ever watch United when they are away and its just the "proper" fans there you'll see they are probably the best in England.

I can understand folk are jelous of Uniteds success, but if you know your onions you cant really do anything but respect them.

Us Arsenal fans like to take our armchairs to the Emirates with us.
Tom

1st May 12 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I like the way they operate, trying to grow talent through there youth and the club, yes they obviously spend money on players but they don't rely on buying success and its the mindset of buying success, from foreign teams or whatever is part of the reason we no longer are getting amazing English players

Absolute nonesense.
Whittie

1st May 12 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

chrisritch

1st May 12 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Cavey

1st May 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My reasons for my disliking them is mainly the fans (And this isn't restricted to Utd fans, but they make up a lot of it...) I'd say 50% of Utd "fans" haven't got a clue week in, week out, just support the team as they are successful. A lot of the fans haven't got a clue that there's a world outside of the premierleague, or that even other teams in the premier league exist and there's players in other teams that are any good.

Obviously Fergie doesn't help with people liking them, but in fairness, he's earnt the right to be however he likes. As to a certain extent have Utd as a team.

I have massive respect for them, and appreciate what they have done as i'm a football fan.

Oh, and of course Steve.

[Edited on 01-05-2012 by Cavey]
Steve
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot need to get over yourselves
corsajay88

1st May 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't hate a club because of its fans, its like saying you dont like ham because of the people that eat it.
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This crap about not living in Manchester makes me laugh, I live in Chester and the amount of Liverpool, everton, chelsea and arsenal fans around, theres nothing said about them not living near the team they support

April 08 feature car
K2 GTi

1st May 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsajay88
Can't hate a club because of its fans, its like saying you dont like ham because of the people that eat it.

No, that's just silly.

When you follow sport it's differen't to eating a piece of ham.

Atleast compare something like for like
Steve
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not really the fans that's just an excuse to hate united about what is ultimately jealousy of success and can't think or a better excuse for hating
K2 GTi

1st May 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's not really the fans that's just an excuse to hate united about what is ultimately jealousy of success and can't think or a better excuse for hating

It's more hating the fans for feeling success about a team they've chosen because they're doing well.

All excuses aside for them supporting united are bullshit. They're just glory hunters... end of.
Steve
Premium Member

1st May 12 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't mean you should hate the team though. The fans maybe but not the team, its not the clubs fault
Whittie

1st May 12 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Glory hunters Steve. Not United fans in particular, but your club carries a shit load of them.

Certainly not jealous of success, considering you're barely more successful than us.
K2 GTi

1st May 12 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Doesn't mean you should hate the team though. The fans maybe but not the team, its not the clubs fault

It's not the clubs fault no, but it gives people a reason to hate the club..

Surely you can see why?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man united haters 24 database queries in 0.1633821 seconds