corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yodel

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yodel
Nath

User status: Offline
6th Jul 12 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Raised an express query. Their response -

Driver not answering the phone. Can't help you.

Marc

6th Jul 12 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just put Yodel in to Twitter and straight away 20 more tweets appeared slagging them off
Sam
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I jinxed myself with my last post...

A consignment of two parcels was being delivered to me today by Yodel. The first was delivered by some guy in a plain white van. The second was by some guy in a Rover 45 that stunk of tobacco.

Why they weren't delivered at the same time (they came from the same place, sent out the same time) I don't know...

Great planning there, Yodel.
Haimsey
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha! Unbelievable!
Just this Wednesday I was having camera stuff delivered.
Apparently it was delivered and signed for by Dan :-|

Not to mention it left Lichfield depot at 9.27 and was delivered in derby at 9.57!!??
Reallllly?

Yodel are disputing this because it was delivered! What the hell. They're shite.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
VegasPhil
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Raised an express query. Their response -

Driver not answering the phone. Can't help you.

Sounds like a bad luck Brian

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Sam
Premium Member

6th Jul 12 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the couriers obviously owns his helicopter

adiohead

6th Jul 12 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
I jinxed myself with my last post...

A consignment of two parcels was being delivered to me today by Yodel. The first was delivered by some guy in a plain white van. The second was by some guy in a Rover 45 that stunk of tobacco.

Why they weren't delivered at the same time (they came from the same place, sent out the same time) I don't know...

Great planning there, Yodel.

just be thankful they turned up and the cunt-bastard delivery drivers didn't nick them
Badgersport

7th Jul 12 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yodel are a waste of space really.

Organised for an exhaust to be picked up by them. 2 failed attempts to collect so i went with TNT (who collected on time)
On the 3rd day at 9pm a plain white van turns up (there hrs quoted were 7am - 7pm) i answer the door to be greated by 'its yodel init'. I politly told him the parcel was rearranged with another courier probably 3 times. He returned to his van - after sitting for 5 minutes he returned to the door:

'Its Yodel init, are you sure there's no parcel?'

What an actual pleb !

So yes i don't use Yodel

Ste
Ben G

7th Jul 12 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are just the scum of the earth who didn't get any decent grades in school so had to do this shit job to get some money coming in.

better than being on the dole, but not as good as them being dead.
adiohead

7th Jul 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather they were on the dole/dead than stealing my unwell father's iPod tbh
Callum

7th Jul 12 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered an ABS sensor for my car 3 weeks ago from euro car parts. Sent them an email on Thursday and they got back to me yesterday giving me a tracking number and saying it had been delivered. I went on the home delivery network page and tracked it - 19.6.12 - delivered. There was no more information. Phoned up today and it was a company called YODEL. Now they need to interview the delivery driver.....fucking idiots
Corsa-prem

10th Jul 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a rear bumper of ebay and guess who the courier is? (Yes it's Yodel) Received a parcel yesterday and it's not even for me.

Got two different tracking numbers on it as well. One printed out with who it was supposed to be delivered to, and two with my address.

What a bunch of cunts.
Marc

10th Jul 12 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Between 6 and 7 tonight we received so many calls from customer's who had not received their orders. All the tracking said 3 other attempts had been made. Each customer said this was rubbish and called our courier shocking and that they were dragging our reputation down.
Haimsey
Premium Member

10th Jul 12 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're truly awful. Ive been in contact with Jessops over my order. (how they can keep such a contract is beyond me)

Jessops helpful response?

quote:

Dear Marc

We have spoken to Yodel regarding your delivery and although it was disputed it was delivered, therefore for you will need to speak to Yodel with any further queries 08442480561

Gemma

Course they'll say its delivered! 'Dan' signed for the bloody thing.......whoever Dan is They could have at least signed it Marc

Like I'm going to get anywhere with them monkeys, they cant even deliver a parcel correctly

Jessops have outright ignored me via email since Their working hours Mon-Fri 9-5, mine Mon-Fri 9-6 typical, will have to wait till Saturday to vent my anger!

[Edited on 10-07-2012 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

10th Jul 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will probably turn up eventually Marc but several days later. thats what happened with mine
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

10th Jul 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but then this was after i opened a dispute with CPW and they were chasing it for me
Haimsey
Premium Member

10th Jul 12 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, hope so! We shall see.

Marcy Marc

Shell
Premium Member

11th Jul 12 at 05:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
they are just the scum of the earth who didn't get any decent grades in school so had to do this shit job to get some money coming in.

Talk about MASSIVE over generalisation. At least they're holding down a job. And Ben, for a guy who essentially works a line in a factory, you have ideas way above your station about your general worth over that of others.

Edit: just to save you some time with your inevitable reply, I'm a scotch cunt etc etc etc. Just think about how many times a week you come on here and make obscenely offensive remarks about how other people are low life's and peasants. How often do you think you could say that in person before you got clattered?

[Edited on 11-07-2012 by Shell]
Marc

11th Jul 12 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

None of my queries from last night have been sorted! Had loads more today too!
Haimsey
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, its not turned up
Had conflicting emails saying new one coming out to me, it's being resolved with the head of transport.

So fed up, called up and told jessops to stick it. They're issuing a full refund.

The operator said 'it's not a rarity that this has happened with yodel and we are this week finalising our contract with them and moving to parcel force'.

Marcy Marc

Ben G

14th Jul 12 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:

Talk about MASSIVE over generalisation. At least they're holding down a job. And Ben, for a guy who essentially works a line in a factory, you have ideas way above your station about your general worth over that of others.

Edit: just to save you some time with your inevitable reply, I'm a scotch cunt etc etc etc. Just think about how many times a week you come on here and make obscenely offensive remarks about how other people are low life's and peasants. How often do you think you could say that in person before you got clattered?

[Edited on 11-07-2012 by Shell]

what are you talking about you silly female? judging by the amount of people that have had problems with yodel, the company (amazon iirc) who cancelled their contract with them and the fact i've had 2 parcels that had gone ''missing'' from them, i'd say i was justified in what i said. it's also a forum so a bit of banter always happens, just seems like the scotch kilt wearing anger mental crazy bitch person has come out in you. nice to see someone always bite though

[PORTFOLIO ALERT!!!]

and yes i bet if annoys the hell out of you, the fact i work on a line getting paid way too much for doing a very easy job. perks of working down sarf

[/PORTFOLIO ALERT!!!]
Ben G

14th Jul 12 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to add - they ''delivered'' some window blinds to me, although it wasn't to me but to someone 10 doors up, left no card through my letterbox.

the blinds were 200 quid so you can imagine i was a bit annoyed at the fact my blinds had gone missing.

it was only when the woman who had the blinds knocked on my door a week later that i managed to get them.

[Edited on 14-07-2012 by Ben G]
Marc

14th Jul 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure this can be topped!

Customer requested that his order be left with number 1 if not in (he is number 2) Card left saying left at #40, in their bin.

Also had one where 3 attempts were made all saying no access, customer said they were muppets. No gates or wall and there were instructions to leave on door step.

Only 2 weeks left and I will never have to deal with them again
Shell
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

what are you talking about you silly female? judging by the amount of people that have had problems with yodel, the company (amazon iirc) who cancelled their contract with them and the fact i've had 2 parcels that had gone ''missing'' from them, i'd say i was justified in what i said. it's also a forum so a bit of banter always happens, just seems like the scotch kilt wearing anger mental crazy bitch person has come out in you. nice to see someone always bite though

[PORTFOLIO ALERT!!!]

and yes i bet if annoys the hell out of you, the fact i work on a line getting paid way too much for doing a very easy job. perks of working down sarf

[/PORTFOLIO ALERT!!!]

You are one crabbit shite of a man who seems to totally overlook the irony of you talking about anyone biting

Nobody likes yodel. I don't care if you don't like them It's calling their workers the scum of the earth who couldn't get good grades so have to do shit work that gets my goat. Don't be mistaken in thinking that because you got lucky and get paid, as you say, fairly well for what is essentially unskilled factory work, that you are somehow better or higher on the "scum of the earth" scales. They are holding a job down, same as you. Your wages dont bother me I applaud anyone who manages to do well for themselfs with very little effort because I know I've had to work damn hard to do well. And I know I'll continue to do well and continue to be better paid as time goes on. You however, will continue to be the same man, doing the same job for the same wage, hating the same stuff in life in 5 years time because you live a comfy wee life and that's okay So forgive me if your portfolio doesn't bother me but your superiority complex does.

P.s, I think you're an okay guy really, just one of my own breed has turned you crazy.

[Edited on 14-07-2012 by Shell]
Marc

14th Jul 12 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could have trimmed your quote

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Yodel 23 database queries in 0.1914241 seconds