corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek thread sponsored by the Bible

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek thread sponsored by the Bible
Marc

User status: Offline
24th Feb 12 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet he comes back fatter.
Robbo

24th Feb 12 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wont come back, perm deal in summer

£1m now, £6m then apaz
strick206

24th Feb 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I think you'll find the biggest difference was Erikson going off Steve. Scholes took about 10 minutes to get into the game, even afterwards he wasn't applying himself as you would expect.

Just because I don't take Graham Taylor's words as gospel doesn't mean I'm wrong. It was hardly 'inspired' to bring Evans and Scholes on, as referenced by the fact you let another goal in and lost the game afterwards.

I wasnt at all impressed by Erikson in either leg, i was expecting much more really, he didnt really get involved. Granted he looks to have quality but he did nothing with it other than being composed on the ball.

Evans and scholes came on because cleverley has just changed his name to "one game" and ashley young was completely anonymous.

That CB was by far ajax's best player
strick206

24th Feb 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
For when u get knock out?

We will definitely get knocked out if we play like that against anyone other than a pub team, so either valencia or city really
strick206

24th Feb 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
By far the noisiest. Was a little disappointed for my first trip to old Trafford. Atmosphere was wank. The Suarez thing was a bit much

Dan i feel a little sorry for you tbh, the atmosphere is much better at league games, even champions league games.

I avoid going to games all i can that go on general sale for so long, you just get the tourists and first timers going so they can say they've been, which i dont think you are.

I avoid pre season friendlies as well now because they let wankers in with the stupid air horns that piss me off and i dont enjoy a single minute of the games

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek thread sponsored by the Bible 23 database queries in 0.0105622 seconds