corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Capello Resigns:

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Capello Resigns:
Jake

User status: Offline
8th Feb 12 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan pardew
Hammer

8th Feb 12 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leaves England in the shit imo.

Pearce isn't ready, Redknapp will be shit as a national manager, Pardew is a shit manager on a honemoon period and I fail to see where else a manager could come from.

One guy that would have been an exceptional England manager is O'Neill but there's no chance he'd take it just now.
JonnyJ

8th Feb 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know if you noticed mate but we weren't exactly in great shape before he left

This changes nothing. Weren't going to win anything this year with him. Won't win anything this year without him.
Jules S
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prob done before but

The BBC just played a bit more of the 'footage' of the QPR game

I just watched it 20+ times on playback and im 100% certain Anton says 'something something something call me Black shit'

JT's response to it is (obviously) blanked out but it really does look like he is just responding in denial of calling Anton racist names. Ie 'I never called you a black shit you cunt'

I'm a tad shocked tbh
Tom

8th Feb 12 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
why does tom keep saying medal theif

Michael Owen, Russell.
For fans so keen on the past you have short memories.

I remember the good times with him at lfc, I also remember him fucking off for a pitance. He traded those memories before he joined United. He's only interested in personal glory, it's hard to remember anyone like that fondly.
Nismo

8th Feb 12 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney has stirred it up a bit, keane has fired into him!

@waynerooney: Gutted capello has quit. Good guy and top coach. Got to be english to replace him. Harry redknapp for me.
Hammer

9th Feb 12 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I dont know if you noticed mate but we weren't exactly in great shape before he left

This changes nothing. Weren't going to win anything this year with him. Won't win anything this year without him.

In what respect? I'd say, barring the usual medis stirring shite and association shooting themselves in the foot, tournament preparations were going distinctly well. Considering you have probably 2 guaranteed starters in the squad; Rooney and Hart.
JonnyJ

9th Feb 12 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on Hammer, England has been in disarray for fucking years. The FA are a complete and utter shambles of an organisation who make a cock up of everything they do, very few of the players give a fuck about playing for England anymore and a coach who couldnt be arsed with the job anymore. Yep, all that sounds exactly like the kind of set up that could beat Spain/Germany/Holland etc.

Rooney/Hart? For captain? Hart already said he didnt want it, and Rooney would be the worst possible choice. A guy who openly swears into tv cameras, petulantly gets sent off and is banned for the first 2 of our 3 games. Oh and also has the cheek to have a go at fans, publically, for rightly booing a fucking shite performance against Algeria. He's the man I want representing my country alright

We had zero chance of winning the Euros with Capello. We have zero chance now, nothing has changed.
Russ

9th Feb 12 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FA should overhaul. Create more coaching jobs at grass roots. Then maybe in 20-30 years we will have kids who have been brought up playing the same game
Twiggy

9th Feb 12 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harry Redknapp has ruled himself out of the England job saying it was 'Too taxing.'

Twiggy

9th Feb 12 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harry redknapp has said he'll do the england job for the euros. And only if the euros get transferred to an offshore bank account.
Jake

9th Feb 12 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit jokes

lol at the man utd players coming out saying redknapp should be england manager. i wonder why....
Whittie

9th Feb 12 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet he's fuming he missed his sons wedding now.
Whittie

9th Feb 12 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
shit jokes

lol at the man utd players coming out saying redknapp should be england manager. i wonder why....

He's the only decent option though... I'd rather him than any jobless shitter.

Maybe Warnock will go to you when arry leaves you...

[Edited on 09-02-2012 by Whittie]
mwg

9th Feb 12 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many trophies has 'Arry actually won? 1? I like him but he doesn't have anything like the pedigree of a top manager. He is good at wheeling and dealing where transfers are concerned but he's not going to have that luxury if he was managing the national side. I wouldn't want that job no matter how much you paid and think he'd be mad to take it.

Only bonus if Redknapp leaves Spurs is that they might sell Modric to us.

[Edited on 09-02-2012 by mwg]
Jake

9th Feb 12 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's gone from portsmouth to southampton back to portsmouth so it wouldnt suprise me if he went for it although id like to think the relatoinship he has with the spurs players will keep him there
Tom

9th Feb 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
How many trophies has 'Arry actually won? 1? I like him but he doesn't have anything like the pedigree of a top manager. He is good at wheeling and dealing where transfers are concerned but he's not going to have that luxury if he was managing the national side. I wouldn't want that job no matter how much you paid and think he'd be mad to take it.

On reflection, this clamour for Redknapp is exactly the same as it was for Schteve after Sven. Harry is just the flavour of the month, I'm not saying he wouldn't be able to do a good job, but the media hype is exactly the same as last time. The media alone have turned the job into the poisoned chalice that it currently is.
Nismo

9th Feb 12 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is every manager at some stage would like to manage there country, and he is getting to the age where hes running out of time. As said though hes a dealer and cant do that in the national team so im not sure it would work well, when some of the players are calling for him to do it, its a hard choice.
mwg

9th Feb 12 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe instead of thinking getting such and such a manager in will automatically solve all the problems that we just accept the players are not technically good enough to win competitions and stop heaping the pressure on to win something cos it's not going to happen. England are just an average team in world football.

Look at the likes of the Spanish, Germans, Brazilians etc. etc. so much better on the ball than the English players. Till the systems are put in place to produce players of that level expectations need to be lowered by a long way.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Feb 12 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still maintain england are a semi final worthy team, if the players played a system whereby they played as a team rather then a group of individuals

thats why i think its important for england to get a man manager at this point
Nismo

9th Feb 12 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alan Sugar is quite funny on twitter

@Lord_Sugar
What a laugh Alan Pardew Newcastle manager rules himself out of England job. Ha ha who was asking? .some people do overestimate themselves

@Lord_Sugar
@piersmorgan shut up he won't leave Spurs when we have the chance to win pl and are 10pts above Arsenal

He goes to town on Piers Morgan on everything

https://twitter.com/#!/lord_sugar
Robbo

9th Feb 12 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
He is good at wheeling and dealing where transfers are concerned but he's not going to have that luxury if he was managing the national side.
Spot on and IMO, the reaosn why he shouldnt be national coach.

Hiddink would be great in theory but his record of late is shit, and with decent players... russia and turkey not qualifying for anything whilst he was in charge
Robbo

9th Feb 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just hope whoever it is will ACTUALLY PLAY PLAYERS IN THEIR CORRECT POSITIONS!!!!! we all though FABio would do but then he turned inot sven mk 3/stevey mac mk 2
Steve
Premium Member

9th Feb 12 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben J

9th Feb 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Capello Resigns: 23 database queries in 0.0952189 seconds