corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Feb chat

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Feb chat
Ryan_G1

User status: Offline
10th Feb 12 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Road legal raptor. Great fun haha
sri boy

10th Feb 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mr hastings old one then shagger
sri boy

10th Feb 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just picked a pup lasa apso for misses cant wait till she finds out shes getting a dog instead of another kid lol
silvercorsabee

10th Feb 12 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

febs been brilliant for me so far tbh, passed my driving test yesterday with 4 minors so im on cloud 9 just saving for insurancer atm and not alot else happening really just working etc
sri boy

10th Feb 12 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great to hear ure ups and down now its 2012 lets make it a good year and things can only get better people hope u all have a good month and get ure shit sorted will start a monthly chat to let it all out
sri boy

10th Feb 12 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scottish organisers

Archie is only one adam is no existant Think its time for all to vote for an organiser as its near cruises and meets so lets all not loose out as scotland is big and were all just in 1 region and wee need to be organised Or iff im out of order let me know cheers its ure region as well as mine
bracey123

11th Feb 12 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get my vote Bert and not just coz yer a mate it's bcoz u are one of a very small amount who seem upto the job and genuinely care about the region
bazzaa

11th Feb 12 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye robbie you should do it mate
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be happy to go along with that Robbie.

Adam just wanted to go 'oh look at me i'm important'.
sri boy

11th Feb 12 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think there should be 3 Organisers to maintain all of scotland as its a big place lol

sri boy

11th Feb 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well booked test ohhh!!
RCoughtrie

11th Feb 12 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(Organised by: am4nf, Archie, DannyB)

Archie is the only one who survived ... robbie for ro lol
sri boy

11th Feb 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did any one get there new tottal vauxhall deliverd today a thought we were going to have rr day in it might be in next issue
Ryan_G1

12th Feb 12 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri boy
Mr hastings old one then shagger

No, I didn't know he had one until last night lol
sri boy

15th Feb 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsas sold !!!!!!!!! Yes its away im sure new owner will be talking about it later hope u enjoy it bud
Mrses gets new car tomorow just a stop gap till end of year skoda fabia vrs
silvercorsabee

15th Feb 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri boy
Corsas sold !!!!!!!!! Yes its away im sure new owner will be talking about it later hope u enjoy it bud
Mrses gets new car tomorow just a stop gap till end of year skoda fabia vrs

nice one, there quite niippy so ive heard! what she getting next year then?
gaffy-11-corsa

15th Feb 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i trying to finish me car off and a seen a red top engine on gumtree but na cant afford that so il finish in side n then clean up outside

and im almost finished my 3rd year in college maintance and repiar
i trying to get a wee garage job but iv started a wee mobile service but im ganna keep tryin garages looks like fast fit places are in for a shout seen a ad for apprentaice in glagow ring it tomorrow

im not ganna give up im nt going on bru after 3 year head melt in college

its good to hear guys geting on and sorry for some as robbie says it can only get better, it always get worse before gets better

and i think we need to keep the scotland regoin goin n members
get sum members back to corsa or at least a vaux rather push a vaux that drive a ford best car iv had so far but time will tell im defi goin for an astra or corsa c next once on feet.

SORRY FOR THE MOAN N GOING

[Edited on 15-02-2012 by gaffy-11-corsa]
alan t

16th Feb 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and im almost finished my 3rd year in college maintance and repiar
i trying to get a wee garage job but iv started a wee mobile service but im ganna keep tryin garages looks like fast fit places are in for a shout seen a ad for apprentaice in glagow ring it tomorrow

mate dinnie go for a fast fit place, i served my time at a suzuki and hyundai garage and was there 7 years, i got offered a job at farmers as they were going to pay more and put me through my mot ticket. i only lasted 4 days there and walked out, from my experience fast fit places are full of cowboys, that one was anyway, fucking idiots, a wouldnt trust them to fit a wiper blade to my car, one of them had to ask me what way the jump leads went on a battery

good luck getting somewhere though, send letters to all the garages and phone around and hopefully you get something, theres no many places taking people on just now as ive learnt for the last few months.

as i say though you'd be better in a proper garage, you'll never be a mechanic in a place like kwickfit/farmers, just a fitter

[Edited on 16-02-2012 by alan t]
gaffy-11-corsa

16th Feb 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye i no that but its d best bet and thanks for your info il see what happens lol mite try stick will mobile the now to build referance i haye when you walk in and ask any jobs n dae say are you time served eh no how can i if you dont give a chance lol
Archie
Premium Member

16th Feb 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I worked as a proper mechanic (Between cars & motorbikes) from leaving school and have been in a fast fit centre for the past 5 months.

I dont particularly like it or some of the way some things get done, but it has it bonuses, and for me i find it a very easy going job.

At the end of the day it pays the bills and in this day and age you cant be fussy when it comes to working.

I still work for my previous employer part time due to the way my working rota falls.

Means i actually get to do some proper work, albeit on motorcycles, but its still challenging and keeps the mind active.
Archie
Premium Member

16th Feb 12 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and if your going mobile, maybe offering valets as a backup or 'service & valet' valeting will give you something to fall back on for quiet days.

Drop a business card in to taxi firms/speak to taxi drivers, they do a lot of miles so will need regular work.
sri boy

16th Feb 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi fello corsa nuts as a few of u know my mrses got rid of c18rsa her corsa to buy a vrs fabia but dont worry im not turning my back on u guys as very soon im back on road and need to be 25 to drive the burg as on my dads traders policy am on the look out for a corsa gsi or a mint sport as going to build another let yess u are reading this right sri boy is building another let corsa got theory next week and heres a pic of carolines new vrs its remapd to 178 bhp

gaffy-11-corsa

16th Feb 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Archie its true mate cant be picky i done a weeks work experiance and i seen shite jobs n riping people off if a get in im not doing that il work to my best abilaty man

and i was thinking valeting but need van sure could do car washes n polishing few buckets lol lol

got a few buiness stuff in lol

and thats good robbie i missed your last build hope to learn something off it as i said before i mite get a corsa c next but do like astrsas lol

but your build mite make me wanna give it ago lol
Archie
Premium Member

16th Feb 12 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good motors they Fabias Robbie, drove a couple that have been mapped.

Gaffy, Aye a dont like speakin to customers or that ad rather just do the job tbh but am used to just bein through in the workshop and lettin someone else deal with punters
bracey123

16th Feb 12 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was doing mobile work for a wee while there, had business cards and a website made up aswell.

IMO its not worth the hassle, if you can get into a garage full time then go for it,but like archie said u will never be a mechanic working in a fast fit place.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Feb chat 23 database queries in 0.1697619 seconds