corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Protein supplements

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Protein supplements
Jake

User status: Offline
20th Jan 12 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make your own weight gain shakes dont waste your money on those empty calorie ones. by the protein 5kg tubs and a scoop from bulkpowders. two scoops of powder, one banana, table spoon of peanut butter, couple of tablespoons olive oil and 500ml of milk blend that shit together
sc0ott

22nd Jan 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or just buy universal real gains chocolate flavour and love the shit out of it.
noshua

22nd Jan 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And/or mix with oats (if having it for breakfast)
Terry12

24th Jan 12 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kieran
So your goal is to lose weight and tone up? Not bulk and weight more but have muscle definition?

In that case Just stick to a normal low carb protein shake or get your source of protein through foods.

Creatine is a supplement that makes you look fuller because it draws water into your muscles. Also will give you last burst energy and strength to make you get the most out of your muscles to gain that little quicker.

My aim isn't to get big really. Just add a little size and definition. I'm going to try the Kre-Alkalyn once i've lost a little weight.
A bodybuilder mate seen my Kre-Alkalyn in my cupboard and said it's really good stuff.
I'm also on the Vyomax deluxe chocolate shake.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Protein supplements 23 database queries in 0.0099812 seconds