corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Virgin media

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Virgin media
Dom

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 12 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Russ - Remember reading it before and clearly he acts like a cock on the net. Simplest solution for him would not to be a dick.

this is what it boils down to. Stories of driving dangerously, shagging sainsburys' worker on their lunch whilst having a broken arm, presumably which he received by driving dangerously just make you look eSilly

Oh no, i agree. He acts like a cock, no doubt majority of it is bullshite and cries wolf all the time. But there are a fair few people in here doing the same and bandwagoning for the sake of it when it appears they actually know fuck all.
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnhara1
No issues in the 7 years we were with them.

Now with Sky, again no problems whatsoever.

why did u switch?
Russ

23rd Jan 12 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Russ - Remember reading it before and clearly he acts like a cock on the net. Simplest solution for him would not to be a dick.

this is what it boils down to. Stories of driving dangerously, shagging sainsburys' worker on their lunch whilst having a broken arm, presumably which he received by driving dangerously just make you look eSilly

why u so bothered about my life? u follow me around CS lol. if u dont like me then avoid me, its not difficult
i do like you, i think when you are posting pictures of your bikes you are a top man of men and i can see why graham88 has you as his screensaver on his phone. I just find your stories ludicrous, you should write a book. bro
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 12 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
speaks volumes
Shut up you tit.

What is the problem with posting a query from my data?

You said you had the same IP for 3 years, you didn't, you exaggerated it, same as every story of yours.

Sounds like the data is no secret anyway if you're needing to change it so often.

[Edited on 23-01-2012 by Ian]
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cus as a site administrator its not very nice to publicly post posters IP addresses... you could have blanked out a few digits if you really needed to do it at all
Richie

23rd Jan 12 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only thing that spun me out is why would you say a guy does a ping -t to your IP - why havent you got ping on the wan interface disabled for a start?

I had a business line with Nildram since 2003 up until 2007/2008, my IP never changed in that period and was never subject to any attacks. I used so sit on IRC constantly too.
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and when i was thinking about how long it was, i knew it was more than 1 year, i knew it was more than 2 years but didnt know exactly how long and at a guess thought it'd be closer to 3 years. what's the problem?

as i said if i have posted something i'll do my best to back it up, as i have done many times
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 12 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never seen the fuss myself, what you going to do with an IP address?

I'm running computers with visible IPs, just means they need a bit of thought given to what is open on them.

Would severely doubt unless you've manually opened up your home connection that it is vulnerable at all just on the basis of publishing IP.
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
The only thing that spun me out is why would you say a guy does a ping -t to your IP - why havent you got ping on the wan interface disabled for a start?

I had a business line with Nildram since 2003 up until 2007/2008, my IP never changed in that period and was never subject to any attacks. I used so sit on IRC constantly too.

u arent in the script kiddie world mate

difficult to explain, but if you think i'm hated on here, you have absolutely no idea how hated i am elsewhere lol

people pay money for my IP address cus they want to cause any incontinence they possibly can lol
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've never seen the fuss myself, what you going to do with an IP address?

I'm running computers with visible IPs, just means they need a bit of thought given to what is open on them.

Would severely doubt unless you've manually opened up your home connection that it is vulnerable at all just on the basis of publishing IP.

erm, use LoIP on an alright connection to keep the IP offline indefinitely as i said above
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 12 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
people pay money for my IP address
Russ

23rd Jan 12 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

difficult to explain, but if you think i'm hated on here, you have absolutely no idea how hated i am elsewhere lol

people pay money for my IP address cus they want to cause any incontinence they possibly can lol
so thats why ian isnt in a rush to find a new job.. all coming together
Dom

23rd Jan 12 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

Also is it wise to post such information?

thats what i thought but mehh, speaks volumes

Be interesting to see what the legalities of Admins/site owners publicly leaking user/visitor data, especially when it quite clearly links to you, although I suspect it's more of grey 'shouldn't really do it' area.
Still......
Richie

23rd Jan 12 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Are you really that daft? You telling me someone else outside of the Virgin media network pays you money for your IP address that can only be used / routed through Virgin media's network?

It still gives no justification as to why your device responds to ping requests.

Dom - get involved please
Richie

23rd Jan 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or you saying people pay money to find out your IP address so they can attack you.... cos that's just as funny
Dom

23rd Jan 12 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

He's now spouting shit, think anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that. Although he's quite clearly not a liked person on the internet, so i don't doubt that people attempt to take down his connection.

Although why doesn't he just purchase/use an SSH tunnel to somewhere keeping his WAN IP invisible if he has this amount of trouble?
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Or you saying people pay money to find out your IP address so they can attack you.... cos that's just as funny

yer that one.

laugh all you want, i know its true, why the fuck would i go through the hassle of obtaining 7 routers for the fun of it?
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

He's now spouting shit, think anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that. Although he's quite clearly not a liked person on the internet, so i don't doubt that people attempt to take down his connection.

Although why doesn't he just purchase/use an SSH tunnel to somewhere keeping his WAN IP invisible if he has this amount of trouble?

cus ordering a few new routers isnt really that tedious, and this time im more protective of my IP, i have my suspicions of how they obtained it before and no longer use that site/services
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 12 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've edited that post.

For reference, I don't see the DP issue with publishing those addresses because they can't be used in the form as published to identify data relating to an individual.

You might at most get Luke's username, but I've probably revealed more calling him Luke just now than the IP data does.

In combination with VM records it becomes PD but really, they're not going to tell you anything if you go there with my data and ask them to resolve it for you.

Also ditto the point about a tunnel, does seem like revealing the home IP probably wasn't the way to go anyway.
Richie

23rd Jan 12 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just find you fascinating to be honest - what an interesting life you must lead!
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've edited that post.

For reference, I don't see the DP issue with publishing those addresses because they can't be used in the form as published to identify data relating to an individual.

You might at most get Luke's username, but I've probably revealed more calling him Luke just now than the IP data does.

In combination with VM records it becomes PD but really, they're not going to tell you anything if you go there with my data and ask them to resolve it for you.

Also ditto the point about a tunnel, does seem like revealing the home IP probably wasn't the way to go anyway.

ian ur missing the point

i dont care about anything like that, the only reason i wouldn't want people having my IP is so they can dos/ddos it, no other reason at all
John

23rd Jan 12 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm DDoS'ing you right now, 127.0.0.1, running 6 ping -t windows.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 12 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not arsed about your reasons though, I'm arsed about my legal obligations and secondary to that, giving the thread proper data not exaggerated recollection.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 12 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
You must be doing me as well because I'm running that and my computer has gone slow as fuck.
xa0s
Banned

23rd Jan 12 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

l2ddos bro

code:
#LulzSec DoSeR by xa0s

set IPToLulz = 127.0.0.1

:dos

ping %IPToLulz%

goto dos

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Virgin media 22 database queries in 0.2051270 seconds