corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Advice needed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Advice needed
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 12 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like some advice if possible about a seller on here - mex (Mark Davis). Has anyone ever dealt with him? Any bad stories etc? On the 12th December I sent him a £15 deposit for a set of supposedly pretty much new fk Coilovers that he was selling for £110. Offered him £115 to cover fees through PayPal. Then on the 15th december I payed the remaining £100 and he said he'd send them the next day (16th December). Well he gave me barely any communication about it,didn't tell me he'd received the money or anything. All I got was a shitty text after about a week of trying to contact him,saying something like 'they've been posted Alrite! Il give you a refund if you carry on'. Well I was not carrying on about anything,I'd just sent the bloke 115 quid so I think I'm entitled to know where my package is! It's now been 19 days and no communication or package! Sorry for the long moan everyone but I think I'm entitled to know what the score is
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Jan 12 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you agree on tracked postage?

Might be worth Mark posting what proof of postage he has.
Vauxdan88

3rd Jan 12 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I didn't think of asking (my own stupid fault I know) I just thought about paying through PayPal I'd be covered (which I know I'am) but I just wanted some advice before I take it up with PayPal. I'd really like the kit rather than my money back,if it's what he said it was,but this is getting to be a bit of a p**stake now.
Vauxdan88

3rd Jan 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have txt him asking what postage he used and if there's a tracking number,but no reply yet and I probably won't get one. It took him a week after I sent the money just to send that 1 text,I would of just appreciated a text saying,cheers for the money mate,il get it posted asap or whatever.
Vauxdan88

3rd Jan 12 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh great, funnily enough I actually Just got a txt back from him! I said have you got a tracking number? And what I got back was, yup I have and they've been received according to the info. Well believe me I wouldn't be wasting my time with all this if it was me who received them
mex

4th Jan 12 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate you are a complete bellend, you sent me the rest of the payment and sent me 6 text messages 3 hours later asking why i havent posted them. you are a cock end and have been the worst person i've ever dealt with.

Anyway i knew something like this would happen so i took lots and lots of pictures for you, stop texting my phone 10 times a day as youre pathetic.

i did you a favour by waiting a week for the payment, and all you have done is been a twat.

Thank you very much, kind regards,

mex

4th Jan 12 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, you dont make sense mate you have messaged me saying that you are getting the police involved for theft yet it clearly shows that i've sent the item and you've opened a paypal dispute saying i havent, you are a retard.
mex

4th Jan 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also just checked the tracking information and its clearly shows that they have attempted to deliver the package 3 TIMES, now you have to collect it jesus you are a dick.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 12 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do me a favour and keep this pertinent to the details of the sale and not judgements over who is the biggest idiot.

btw did you pack that box at all or just left them to rip the box to bits?

[Edited on 04-01-2012 by Ian]
mex

4th Jan 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.parcel2go.com

Tracking information ( encase your dumb enough not to notice the big picture )

jjd0002267423720074
mex

4th Jan 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Do me a favour and keep this pertinent to the details of the sale and not judgements over who is the biggest idiot.

btw did you pack that box at all or just left them to rip the box to bits?

[Edited on 04-01-2012 by Ian]

Packed the box nice and tight with lots and lots of bubble wrap, picture was to show contents.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 12 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that's fairly conclusive. Back to you Dan.
mex

5th Jan 12 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has now decided that i've sent it to the wrong address even though i have pictures on here of where it was sent which is the address he wanted it sending to. i bet paypal are laughing at him, he accused me of not sending them and been a thief yet paypal already had all the tracking info and pictures, yet he still continues to say im in the wrong.

3 delivery attempts all failed because you wern't in, clearly my fault.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jan 12 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got the correspondence which requests delivery to the Lower Street address?
mex

5th Jan 12 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, on my phone, and on paypal

he quoted :

Subject:

rest of money for suspension
Note:

Hi mate can you please send the kit to flat 3 Nautica, Lower st Albans street,Weymouth,Dorset,Dt4 8au.
Payment type:
Instant
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jan 12 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice.
Vauxdan88

5th Jan 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a dick? Shut your mouth mate your the f****n dick! Yes they may have been delivered but not to my address! I have checked with the company and yes I was right it has been delivered to the WRONG address! Well the right address but a different flat in the same block! And I did not text you 6 times within 3 f****n hours! And I have not text you 10 times a day either! You are full of shit! I've got all the texts to prove! I text you a handful of times asking if you'd received the payment and sent the goods,these weren't all on the same day either,and I think I'm entitled to know wether you've got 115 quid of my money and sent my goods I have paid for! You say I'm the worst person you've ever dealt with? I think it's the other way round mate! Anyone else would of let the person know what was going on. And anyone else who's got a brain on this site will know what I mean. When ever I've bought anything of the internet like this before,I've always had good communication with the seller. At the end of the day if you actually got back to me in the first place I wouldn't of needed to text you again would I. I wouldn't of even needed to take it up with PayPal,or threaten the police (I know that's a bit extreme but what do you expect me to do when I've given you 115 quid and not getting any answers or anything back from you. I'm sure you would start worrying if it was the other way round! I fail to see how I'm the dick!
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jan 12 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the parcel labelled correctly?

This would be a lot easier if you stopped calling each other names.

You're both taking up my time but I manage to keep it objective.

[Edited on 05-01-2012 by Ian]
Vauxdan88

5th Jan 12 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it is but basically I live in a block of flats with an entrance on the main road and one down a side street,it's weird I know but there's two number 3's in the same block and it's been going to the other one. I'm not here to call any one names but I won't stand for some twat slagging me off on the net calling me all sorts and lying saying I'm practically harrassing him with texts! Like I said,over the last 3 weeks,well,within a week of making payment and from the 3rd til now,I have text him a handful of times to ask if he'd received the money and sent the package,you must understand that surely I'm entitled to know what's going on? It wasnt like I sent him a 5er,it was 115 quid! And surely I'm entitled to get a bit worried when I've sent some complete random stranger 115 quid and then they barely make contact with me.
mex

5th Jan 12 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

parcel is labelled correctly, same address as the one he asked me to send it to via paypal

( also his address on paypal is the same )

please explain how im a thief and i havent sent the goods ?
mex

5th Jan 12 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its no way my fault for it to be delivered to the wrong address as i labelled it correctly and i have the texts on my phone, you sent me 6 texts 4 hours after you made payment and then 7 the next day + phone calls. End of the day you've payed,i've posted i cant control where you live or how the delivery driver delivers parcels.
mex

5th Jan 12 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4 attempts now have been made to deliver the parcel according to the tracking info, you are the only person to ever complain, i've never had a problem on here and have sold parts on here for ages now
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jan 12 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK so the parcel is labelled correctly and sent on time.

Not really clear how you having a poorly labelled flat is anyone elses fault.

Best advice I could give is to call Parcel2Go and find out who is the carrier, then call them and tell them you'll come and get it from the depot as they're probably going to send it back any time soon, surprised they haven't given up so far tbh.
mex

5th Jan 12 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
OK so the parcel is labelled correctly and sent on time.

Not really clear how you having a poorly labelled flat is anyone elses fault.

Best advice I could give is to call Parcel2Go and find out who is the carrier, then call them and tell them you'll come and get it from the depot as they're probably going to send it back any time soon, surprised they haven't given up so far tbh.

I've been telling him to ring the courier and collect as they wont send it out again after all the failed attempts,
im suprised it hasnt been sent back to me as undelivered yet.
Vauxdan88

5th Jan 12 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you blind or what? In my last messages I have clearly said that yes it is the correct address but it has been going to a different flat in the same block. Your not a thief and you clearly have sent the goods but for about the 10th fuckin time what do you expect me to think when you do not contact me or answer any calls I've tried to make to you,or reply to any texts I may send you! I sent you 115 fuckin quid for god sake then you don't get back to me,Im bound to think you've ripped me off or what ever. As you all know it does happen! I've also clearly written in black and white, that I have spoken to the company and they have confirmed the address,I also clearly wrote that I spoke to the person living in the other flat who also confirmed he'd received the cards,and I know he should of maybe said something to me but he didn't so how was I supposed to know they've been sent there! And it's not 4 attempts,it's 3 and 1 tomorrow,now I have managed to work out what the problem was,I could explain to them why 'no one' has been in. So I've now told them my house is the one on the main road,not down the side street! So we will see if it turns up tomorrow,if it does then end of. If it doesn't then il have to try and contact the actual courier and try to arrange picking it up.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Advice needed 23 database queries in 0.1971080 seconds