corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » woody

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author woody
EssexVaux

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 11 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some depos of woody and he couldn't send them so said he would refund, he didn't so i started dispute via paypal, me answered it straight away saying that he couldn't give refund because the funds were now on hold due to dispute and if i cancelled dispute he would be able to access payment to give refund, i did this and haven't heard from him since even though he's been online
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
3rd Dec 11 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you confirm whether you have any money back currently.
Woody
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Dec 11 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What... I have been messaging you back as Ian can check or a screen shot can be made of the u2u's yes I have had some family issues and I agree it took menlonger to refund it but I have been on the mobile over my mothers as your aware of my situation, I had seen you canceled the dispute as I was told to send to John curell I can drag the email up if needs be but payment was sent, currently I'm on my mobile as haven't had time to get the laptop so replys will be slow....

Regards
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Can you confirm whether you have any money back currently.

still waiting
Woody

3rd Dec 11 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sent refund to the address you gave me this morning .... :/
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Woody
What... I have been messaging you back as Ian can check or a screen shot can be made of the u2u's yes I have had some family issues and I agree it took menlonger to refund it but I have been on the mobile over my mothers as your aware of my situation, I had seen you canceled the dispute as I was told to send to John curell I can drag the email up if needs be but payment was sent, currently I'm on my mobile as haven't had time to get the laptop so replys will be slow....

Regards

I said to send payment back to johnvauxhall@aol.co.uk but haven't recieved anything back yet
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Dec 11 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you both confirm the facts here as well please.

quote:
saying that he couldn't give refund because the funds were now on hold due to dispute and if i cancelled dispute he would be able to access payment to give refund

Currently don't have timescales or copies of correspondence from either of you.
Woody

3rd Dec 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My account did go to negative yes.... I paid it back, then you canceled so it left 31 pound in there where 1.80 odd were fees as it was closed I couldn't send a refund therefore I sent 33 pound to the address you said.
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have recieved no payment back, have been checking every day as he keeps saying will refund in an hour but payment never turns up
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Dec 11 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you send the money as a new transaction you'll still pay the fee.

I would cancel that and refund the original one if you can.

If not, contact them and tell them what you want to otherwise you're out of pocket for fees which is unnecessary.
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybee he has sent money to wrong address, check the Email address you sent payment to, if you have typre in johncurrell instead of johnvauxhall the payment will be on hold as that is not my paypal address, you will be able to cancel it and send to correct address
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not bothered about the extra £3 i sent you to cover fees, just send back the £30
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Dec 11 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do not pay fees if you don't have to.

If you've got three quid to throw away, send it to me.
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather loose £3 than £33 if it means i can get a refund!
Woody

3rd Dec 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have refunded like I said I'm on the phone looking to et on the pc but hard at the time being, I'll check adress and yea I did have to pay fees !
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Dec 11 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't need to pay fees to get the refund.

Go in there, find the transaction, click on refund.

If that doesn't work, phone them on Monday.
Woody

3rd Dec 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have to call them but I can't refund the money as he has closed the case :/ so I sent it.
EssexVaux

3rd Dec 11 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I closed it as you said you wanted me to close case so you could access the funds then you could refund. check the transaction when on pc, if sent to wrong address cancel it and try clicking refund on the original £33 you recieved from me you don't loose any fees
EssexVaux

5th Dec 11 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still no refund, says he sent it to me but wrong Email address! i told him to cancel payment as i will not go through to account that doesn't exist and then refund the original payment but not heard from him since
Woody

5th Dec 11 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I said I cannot send to the other dispute as it was closed it's why I sent, I rang them today and said that when a case is closed it cannot be reopened unless information is provided the payment I sent was accepted so therefore cannot just claim it back I have opened a dispute and must wait until it's refunded back

Also I do work for a living to so am not on the computer 24/7 sorry
EssexVaux

6th Dec 11 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also work mate, so get to computer as and when i can. i got a message today from another user that said you did the same to him, said you sent them and they never turned up then said you would refund but never did and he's still down £30! can you sort it out asap as i now am thinking by what other people have told me that i will never see the money again
Woody

6th Dec 11 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt do it at all I have been selling a few bit over here and noone elce seems to have a problem, ask about and talk to people they have had stuff sent and collected .... I do send it I didn't as you well know I had family issues why I refunded ...
EssexVaux

6th Dec 11 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm only going by the u2u messages people have sent me, like i said before i understand you've had problems but i still haven't recieved this refund so how am i to know if you'll give me my money back or not?
Woody

6th Dec 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there thinking and accusing the dispute is between me, you and Ian when he intervenes there is no solid proff of anything, no time scales and you can go by a u2u, people can lie to stir stuff not what I need
EssexVaux

6th Dec 11 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well like I've said before if you can't hit refund just send £30 to my paypal and keep the other £3, paypal is johnvauxhall@aol.co.uk

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » woody 23 database queries in 0.1247170 seconds