corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stunning RS4 Avant replica

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stunning RS4 Avant replica
Colin

User status: Offline
10th Nov 11 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That must have cost a fortune to build
mwg

10th Nov 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder if it was a non recorded accident damaged car that needed a load of bodywork doing anyway so thought he may as well repair with RS4 parts?
Colin

10th Nov 11 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly, going to the extent of grafting on genuine rear wings is a bit of a task if its unwarranted.
LeeM

10th Nov 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Fact of the matter is 90% of people on the road at least wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Anyone who says they'd laugh if they saw it is just a mong too tbh. Looks gorgeous just like the legitimate article.

id never buy a car for 90% of people on the road, i buy what i want.
thats a tired old diesel a4 thats been tarted up, probably after its been involved in a smash like other guys have said

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by LeeM]
mwg

10th Nov 11 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was only being a shit stirrer when I said that
Brett
Premium Member

10th Nov 11 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Fact of the matter is 90% of people on the road at least wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Anyone who says they'd laugh if they saw it is just a mong too tbh. Looks gorgeous just like the legitimate article.

id never buy a car for 90% of people on the road, i buy what i want.
thats a tired old diesel a4 thats been tarted up, probably after its been involved in a smash like other guys have said

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by LeeM]

Oh and here's me going wrong all these years buying cars for 90% of people on the road Stupid comment taking mine out of context totally.

I love all the speculation btw, like someone wouldn't just do this simply because they want to, just like people do similar mods to old corsas that aren't worth a dime.
Colin

10th Nov 11 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it, think it looks real yep, would never know the difference if I drove past it & didnt hear it, although I was behind a Mugello Blue Avant a few days ago & purposely cracked the window to listen to the V8.

Would I buy it......nup, i'd either get a 2L tdi S-Line for 8-9k or a proper RS4 for >20k, wouldnt want a halfway house I dont think, someone will though.
ianofbhills

10th Nov 11 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it apart from the seats. Looks like a lot more of a car for the dollar even though its a clone.
Colin

10th Nov 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah looks like a family of 5 have simultaneously sharted on the seats.
big eck

10th Nov 11 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was a 1.4 corsa with a GSI body kit and speedlines everyone would be drooling over it
RS6

10th Nov 11 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably knew someone who worked at a scrapyard or bodyshop not hard to make replica really fair play

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stunning RS4 Avant replica 22 database queries in 0.0131021 seconds