corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [PS3] Official Battlefield 3 Thread

New Poll
  <<  22    23    24    25    26    27    28  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [PS3] Official Battlefield 3 Thread
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jan 12 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't get into it at all last night. Too busy fucking about with c4 in the end so left before the first game ended.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
mwg

9th Jan 12 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought I was having a bad time but you didn't even get a kill in one round

If someone that's on the same team as you places C4 does it kill you if they set it off and you are stood next to it?
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jan 12 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah.

That game I was only using c4 trying to get a funny kill.

Dan
Premium Member

9th Jan 12 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried to replicate a vid I saw earlier in the day.

Get to a mcom in rush open ammo box and lay shit loads of c4 and then run far away but u can still see and blow it when they try plant.

I however got killed running away hahaha

Need to do it with a squad full

mwg

9th Jan 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets have a go at it tonight. It doesn't matter if you die while you are running away cos one of us can send a rocket in to set the C4 off
Russ

9th Jan 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great tip with C4 if you are a dickhead, load your jeep up with it, drive at tank, jump out, detonate.
Dan
Premium Member

9th Jan 12 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm loving all the videos of people pissing about with it. Saw a guy park a tank under the pylon in of the maps set c4 on pylon waited for someone to get in tank and blow the pylon so it fell on the tank. Funny stuff

mwg

9th Jan 12 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen that one. There was a video of someone on Bad Company 2 up a hillside and when a helicopter flew up to him he threw C4 on it and blew it up
Mattb

9th Jan 12 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got loads of C4 kills last night... i was loving it!! camping out on the rocks on tehran highway by their base jumped down when a tank rolled up - laced with C4 and ruuuuuuuuuuuun........ Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!! triple kill etc etc
cunningham

9th Jan 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You do know that you can blow up c4 after you die and respawn? think its getting patched soon but hey it works
mwg

10th Jan 12 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan practising his C4 skills on me last night. Both times I saw him next to my tank and got out but he managed to blow it up before I got far enough away so I still died
Dan
Premium Member

10th Jan 12 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahaha I wondered if any of them was you.

You can get lush scores blowing them up.

I seemed to be doing Alot of suicide bombings tho. Runnin in and throwing and blowing while still next to them. I bet people go mental.

Really wanna try get to another plane and c4 it before they take off

cunningham

12th Jan 12 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone on this morning
Dan
Premium Member

12th Jan 12 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not me. Gonna try get on this evening though. Do u go on early every week? Never anyone on when I can play early

cunningham

13th Jan 12 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i do 2 week rotational shifts 2 weeks 12 hour night shift and 2 weeks normal mon to friday
mwg

16th Jan 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting in to a bit of sniping now I've got the SV98 and 12x ballistic scope. Still don't get why people have the tactical light on their sniper rifles BTW, loads of them last night running round with them on. Makes it so easy to spot them hiding somewhere.
Russ

16th Jan 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you sure its not the reflection off the ballistic scope? although they are great if you are getting hunted out of where you are camping as blinding the enemy can give you the extra time needed to land the only shot you have
mwg

16th Jan 12 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No definitely not reflection. When I've had someone kill me it says tactical light attachment on their weapon spec.
Wrighty

16th Jan 12 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Getting in to a bit of sniping now I've got the SV98 and 12x ballistic scope. Still don't get why people have the tactical light on their sniper rifles BTW, loads of them last night running round with them on. Makes it so easy to spot them hiding somewhere.

been trying to get into some sniping over the weekend arnt far off the next sniper rifle upgrade, really annoying that with a sniper your really vunerable to upclose attack as secondary weapons are shite i always stay well out the way but someone always spoils my fun

other annoying thing is you cant have bipod and straight pull bolt at the same time i mean ffs and the supressor increases bullet drop which is pap, tactical lights annoying as fuck sometimes.

havnt had a decent game in days, been on the east US servers due to probs with european and no fucker works as a team, no medipac or ammo drops...oh and fcukwits who jump for the helicopters or tanks and cant even drive them

anyone use a headset to improve comms? thinking about the official ps3 one, only 22 bucks on play.com
mwg

16th Jan 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use the official PS3 one. Only have it on when I'm playing with someone off here.

What do you use a suppressor for?
Wrighty

16th Jan 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noise/flash reduction but results are increased bullet drop. sv98 is loud as fook

love sniping on caspian border and damavand peak. just got the extra maps too so been trying to learn them
BarnshaW

16th Jan 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are very good secondary firearms, the 93r is amazing, i got a 12 kill streak with that alone the other day.

i had an awesome weekend on it this weekend, been nailing the USAS with fragrounds again and its just epic. got 7 kills in a row on the same bloke (i was camping like a bitch on the stairs on the TV tower) and he messaged me saying

"learn to play you mother fucking son of a bitch"
Wrighty

16th Jan 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i killed a guy the other day and somehow disabled loads of explosives at the same time, ended up with like 900 points..i need to get this 93r...do i have to kill people with secondary firearms to get better secondary upgrades?
Russ

16th Jan 12 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
there are very good secondary firearms, the 93r is amazing, i got a 12 kill streak with that alone the other day.

i had an awesome weekend on it this weekend, been nailing the USAS with fragrounds again and its just epic. got 7 kills in a row on the same bloke (i was camping like a bitch on the stairs on the TV tower) and he messaged me saying

"learn to play you mother fucking son of a bitch"
anybody who uses shotgun should get 1 shell only and instantly die when the weapon is equipped.
Russ

16th Jan 12 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
i killed a guy the other day and somehow disabled loads of explosives at the same time, ended up with like 900 points..i need to get this 93r...do i have to kill people with secondary firearms to get better secondary upgrades?
there are no secondary upgrades, there is three models for most secondary weapons, standard, silenced, tactical

<<  22    23    24    25    26    27    28  >>

New Poll