corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » will man citys success be long term

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will man citys success be long term
Robbo

User status: Offline
28th Oct 11 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://twitter.com/#!/Orbinho

just seen this on twitter, is it me im scared and confused
mwg

28th Oct 11 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Ah right using the old bait line when it's shown that another of your essays is a load of bull shit.

No- I stand by my truth bombs.... Who are these mystery kids you are churning out... You know, the ones that didn't cost you £10 million plus? I saw your youth side play about 2 months ago... They were shit...,, you ever been to see a man u youth game? If not, why not? Cheap as chips to go to

What about your "truth bomb" of Man United getting in to debt in order to compete once the money ran out? Bull shit bomb more like.

As for youth players.

Tom Cleverley & Danny Welbeck are currently regular starters in the first team. Paul Pogba, Ravel Morrison & Zeki Fryers have been getting the odd bit of game time in the league cup then hopefully they will go on from there to become regulars in a few years. All have come through the youth system.

Face it, your a Man United hater (and serial bullshitter, England were going to walk the World Cup remember?). What ever I say you'll ignore and spout a load more crap. I'm wasting my time replying to you. That's just what you're like.

[Edited on 28-10-2011 by mwg]
Marc

28th Oct 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure thats every game:

Leeds United Reserves v Manchester United Reserves
Manchester United v Sevilla (Friendly)
Manchester United v Kobenhavn (Champions League)
Mancehster United v Lille (Champions League)
Manchester United v Roma (Champions League)
Manchester United v AC Milan (Champions League)
Manchester United v Aston Villa (FA Cup)
Manchester United v Portsmouth (FA Cup)
Manchester United v Reading (FA Cup)
Manchester United v Middlesbrough (FA Cup)
Manchester United v Watford (Premier League)
Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers (Premier League)
Newcastle United v Manchester United (Premier League)
Manchester United v Europe XI (Friendly)
Manchester United v Coventry Ciy (Carling Cup)
Manchester United v Queens Park Rangers (Carling Cup)
Manchester United v Fulham (Premier League)
Manchester United v Juventus (Friendly)

[Edited on 28-10-2011 by Marc]
Nath

28th Oct 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg is on it!
Dr Pepper

28th Oct 11 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Ah right using the old bait line when it's shown that another of your essays is a load of bull shit.

No- I stand by my truth bombs.... Who are these mystery kids you are churning out... You know, the ones that didn't cost you £10 million plus? I saw your youth side play about 2 months ago... They were shit...,, you ever been to see a man u youth game? If not, why not? Cheap as chips to go to

What about your "truth bomb" of Man United getting in to debt in order to compete once the money ran out? Bull shit bomb more like.

As for youth players.

Tom Cleverley & Danny Welbeck are currently regular starters in the first team. Paul Pogba, Ravel Morrison & Zeki Fryers have been getting the odd bit of game time in the league cup then hopefully they will go on from there to become regulars in a few years. All have come through the youth system.

Face it, your a Man United hater (and serial bullshitter, England were going to walk the World Cup remember?). What ever I say you'll ignore and spout a load more crap. I'm wasting my time replying to you. That's just what you're like.

I'm laughing hard at your amazing crop of youth players.... 2 basically... And they will be on your bench for a couple of years then be sold off to bottom half clubs. I've seen fryers play in the flesh... Have you?

Nath

28th Oct 11 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!111!!!!!
mwg

28th Oct 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh well you have definitely won this argument then if you have seen Fryers play in the flesh and I haven't. Fairly certain the only games he has played in have been away games? And I can't really get tickets to away games with not being a season ticket holder. Not that any of this has relevance to what we were talking about
Dr Pepper

28th Oct 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did man u float the club to gain an advantage?... Yes
Did they gain an advantage from this?.... Yes
Did that allow debt ridden hamburger munchers to buy the club?.... Yes
Do we feel sorry for you.... No
Do I feel sorry for real fans who actually go and support the club .... Yes
Is it funny that man city are pissing all over you financially and on the pitch.... Yes, hilarious

Yes I hate man u sooo much I have been to see them and there youth team play more times than you

[Edited on 28-10-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Nath

28th Oct 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper never admits defeat. He is always right, thats why England are World Champions.
mwg

28th Oct 11 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper feels sorry for me. Probably as good as I'll get out of him TBH.
Robbo

28th Oct 11 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youre ginger, we all feel sorry for you... in between our pangs of hatred
mwg

28th Oct 11 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've seen the youth team play more times than me or Man United's first team more times than me?
Marc

28th Oct 11 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Dr Pepper never admits defeat. He is always right, thats why England are World Champions.

Not forgetting serious contenders for Euro 2012, Copa America and the Asian Champions League.
mwg

28th Oct 11 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
youre ginger, we all feel sorry for you... in between our pangs of hatred

It's a mutual love hate relationship between the rest of us, I've accepted that now.
Dr Pepper

28th Oct 11 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Oh well you have definitely won this argument then if you have seen Fryers play in the flesh and I haven't. Fairly certain the only games he has played in have been away games? And I can't really get tickets to away games with not being a season ticket holder. Not that any of this has relevance to what we were talking about

It's relevant that you are Telling me someone is a prospect that you have never seen play.... You can't get tickets for man u youth games? Are you serious....you pay on the gate.., Get off your arse and support your club - I might actually take you seriously when you talk about football them
mwg

28th Oct 11 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been to a youth team game. I didn't say I couldn't get tickets for that.

I can't get tickets for Man United first team away games. Which is when Fryers has played in the first team! If SAF thinks he is good enough then I'll run with that. Certainly did not see anything wrong with him in the games I have seen. But then thats maybe cos I was watching on the TV and if I was actually there I'd of seen he has 2 left feet? TV tends to distort things like that.

You asked for examples then when I gave them you then resort to who's been to see what match to try and make yourself feel better

JonnyJ

28th Oct 11 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of the day prem clubs are more than happy to take all of the money that sky and advertisers flood into the league.

You then cant complain when rich people want in on that and start buying cubs. Money attracts money.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » will man citys success be long term 23 database queries in 0.0138311 seconds