corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fifa - Ultimate Team

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fifa - Ultimate Team
Whittie

User status: Offline
14th Oct 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's got what then?

I advise anybody who already hasn't to get Modric

In the market for a small quick striker, and a tall good finisher, not sure who though... Currently have Zamora and Sturridge, sold my torres on as he didn't suit my play. Who have you guys got as strikers?

Current Team.....

Reina
Sagna | Luiz | Ivanovic | Evra
Walcott | Modric | Arteta | Bale
Bent | Sturridge

Subs / Reserves
Robinson / Baines / Johnson / Agger / Swp / Adam / Huddlestone / Zamora

Want Gerrard, Vidic, and two strikers then will be happy. Played someone last night with the full IF team from last week, god know how people have so much money on it.....

Who do you buy and make most profit on?

Add me on XBX - Whittie

[Edited on 02-10-2012 by Whittie]
Tommy L

14th Oct 11 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's my team but it's usually moutinho and not johnson:

On the puss though

[Edited on 14-10-2011 by Tommy L]
Eck
Premium Member

14th Oct 11 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My team is a brutal mix of gold and silver that I won't even show yet Even then, still spanked both teams I've came up against that are far better than mine! Going to hit this today and build up an empire again

The easiest way to make a few bucks is to buy Contract Cards, Injury Cards or Formation Cards during the week, then sell them at the weekends. On 11 UT, I would buy a gold contract card for 150 on a Thursday, then put it up for 450, 500 BIN on a Saturday, and they'd get snapped up immediately. If you've got a spare 30,000 it can be made into over 100,000
Whittie

14th Oct 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just quicksold a modric I had up for 69k for about 650 coins by accident, i'm fuming
Mark Prydderch

14th Oct 11 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted..

I've got the Wales team , Thought it'd be easier to build a team like this. Chem is 100 which makes them easy to play with.

Morrison

Giggs | Bellamy

Crofts | Ramsey | Ledley

Taylor | Collins | Blake | Gunter

Hennessey

Want to sell Bale?

It'd be easier to make money if the FUT web page would allow more users...!
Eck
Premium Member

14th Oct 11 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The FUT web page is a piss take. I can't get on to show my team It's not pretty though de Jong is my best player Saha second best Only played 3 games, but I've conceded two, scored 15 iirc so it's going well! People just can't defend
Carl

14th Oct 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just started building a gold side been playing mainly with a silver championship side.
Silver is;
Schmeichel
Figaroa(prem) Bamba Ridgewell Pantsil
GElson Fernandes (cdm)
Bousajoir (lm)
Burke (rm)
Koren (amc)
Chopra
Miller

Gold side is;
Fabianski
akotto
Djouru (sp)
Bassong
Glen Johnson
De Jong (cdm)
Valencia
Dempsey
Taarabt
Lukaku
Adebayor

Taarabt is quality. Enjoying Silver better, far easier to score and concede with gold team!

[Edited on 14-10-2011 by Carl]
DC90

15th Oct 11 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got Ronaldo now, he seems really slow! Messi is far better, have messi right striker and ronaldo left.
Carl

15th Oct 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought;
Enrique
Dzeko
Freidel
Made a custom tactic but it freezes the gameso that's a bit shit, using possesionbut its offside trap rather than cover and I think that's why I keep getting caught at the back.
andys sxi
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just sorted it so i can play online so i am going to set this up later any tips?

April 08 feature car
fiestakidda

15th Oct 11 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you get up to 100 chemistry i seem to be floating around 70 no matter what I change
DC90

16th Oct 11 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is your manager gold/right formation? If he isnt, change him, he has a big effect on chem. Once you have him sorted just make sure your players link, whether it be by league/team/nationality. Make sure they are in the right position and have the right formation.

I ended up getting rid of ronaldo, wasn't worth the 800k imo. I now have higuain/messi up top with tevez playing just behind. IF nani left mid, di maria right. IF Ramires in CDM. Evra left back, kompany and luiz in the middle with alves right back. Working pretty well! Have 1.3mill in the bank, waiting for more IFs.
Whittie

16th Oct 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Team seems all over the place? DC, surely can't have 100 chem with those....?
DC90

16th Oct 11 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kdHNj3iebbHd2

100 chem! Not that all over the place tbh, just wanted something a bit different for a while until more in forms come out

[Edited on 16-10-2011 by DC90]
DC90

16th Oct 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small quick striker has to be aguero. And from experience go for Kompany over vidic. Much cheaper and i'd go as far as saying he's better.

Whittie

16th Oct 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your team is fucking mental mate!

How did you get it so good so quickly? Bet its amazing to play with! Bench... Crouch?

I want Kompany for the bench, played as United a few times and thought Vidic was awesome, hence why I want him.

Team is pretty much the same after this weekend, but got an IF ba now, and Valencia instead of Walcott, Walcott is now on the bench.

Once I have Gerrard, Vidic and two strikers i'll do my international team... which will have to be the same / similar to Mark.... Probably will be a silver Wales team, kill two birds with one stone.

Undecided what Bronze team to make yet. You got one DC...?
DC90

16th Oct 11 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the process of making a silver team with a mix of either championship or BPL and brazillian skillers.

Way I did it was stuck £20 on, pulled IF lampard twice and a few other lucky pulls from packs, then to get the extra 400k or so i just bought low and sold high with big players such as IF aguero. Easy to earn money when you have a lot of money.

Will post up my silver team when its done, probably tomorrow

Edit - Have never really touched my bench, didnt realise crouch was there til you said! Looks like i'm trying to abuse headers with crouch and zigic on the bench

Carl

19th Oct 11 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't been able to get on ulitmate team, doing my head in, head to head just isn't the same.
DC90

19th Oct 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lot of bugs with UT at the minute mate, probably best to just wait until you can actually finish a tournament without being disconnected
Whittie

20th Oct 11 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was 4-0 up in the final of an online tourny against the best barcelona team... got disconnected. Assumed i'd won...

Went back and still had a game to play, played it and lost 4-3 to some shitty team who had crouch in. The guy was amazing to be fair.

DC - Still don't understand how you've made so much dollar. Made about 200k in 2 nights, but thats about 6 hours effort. I'm assuming its easier to make money when you have money... bought a tevez for 57k whacked a 3k 4-1-2-1-2 on him and it sold for 90k. Madness.

Who do you make the most money off buying and selling? Usually buy a load of formations cheap, and make 2k+ on each. Such a slow process though.

The Silver wales team i made was dogshit, no idea which silver international to make now. Thinking MLS maybe, players are SO cheap.
Eck
Premium Member

20th Oct 11 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He got IF Nani (?) at the start, and people would pay silly money to get these players when UT has just went online. After that, a couple of good IF's (ie; Lampard) will set you on your way. Some get lucky, some don't l:
Whittie

20th Oct 11 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo easier to make money when you've got it. Had 250K, bought 2 Agueros for 102k and a ferdinand for 37. Now have 300k.

I just want Gerrard
DC90

20th Oct 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#j6k2kqzubbJSi

My new BBVA set up! bored of BPL. Yet to use it, but expecting it to be good fun.

It's the old cliche but it works, search the market, buy smart and low and sell high. Don't be afraid to buy and hold onto a card. For example I sold 2 lampards on ps3 at 450k each, then they dipped so i bought 2 more from the market for just under 400k. He's now shot up to about 600k. Lampard probably won't get IF often, so the card is only going to increase.

Friday is the best time to buy IF cards because of happy hour.
andys sxi
Premium Member

20th Oct 11 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats IF cards?

the thing i find quite annoying some of the players contracts dont last that long i have been buying bronze packs to build my cash up so i can have a better team

April 08 feature car
DC90

20th Oct 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't waste money on bronze packs. The way ultimate team works is every player has a basic card, either bronze, silver or gold. After a weekend of games, a few people at ultimate team make "team of the week", called "inform cards". These are players who scored a hattrick, got a few assists, stood out in general. These cards are released and they are black with boosted stats from their original card.

On the UT menu click on Team of the week and you can see the team of the week from this weekend.

You can only get the cards from packs and are only available from packs until the next team of the week comes out. Hope I havent complicated it further!

[Edited on 20-10-2011 by DC90]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll