corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Rolling Road Day @ Performance HQ - Dalgety Bay - 20th November - UPDATE! PLEASE READ FIRST POST

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rolling Road Day @ Performance HQ - Dalgety Bay - 20th November - UPDATE! PLEASE READ FIRST POST
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Oct 11 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, I've phoned up and booked it for the 20th November so it gives us plenty of time to sort out the deposit (which is only £100 anyway)

For 15-20 cars it will be £35

I'll get £10 off of people just to confirm they are going, and then £25 on the day. Most people live on my doorstep, but the ones who don't can u2u me for bank details :)

The list as it stands -

Eck - Civic Jordan - Paid
Zak - Civic VTi S
Uzy - B18 EG - Paid
Maz - Starlet GT
Faezan - Leon Cupra - Paid
Kam - Civic EJ9 - Paid
Seany - Cooper S - Paid
Big Eck - Leon Cupra?
Neil - CTR
Smirtie - EG VTi
Terry - Ibiza Cupra/Polo G40/Whichever works - Paid
Jordan - Glanza V
Scott - CTR
Jungle - Polo GTi - Collecting Friday
Dave - Astra GSi
Ray - IS200 - Paid
Geddes - Tigra
Geddes' mate - Cav V6
Ross - CTR
Craig - Astra VXR

Update - All is well for this and the numbers are looking good so it's time to start planning the convoy(s) and perhaps if everyone could get a picture of their car posted up so we know who is who that would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Convoy from FIFE area; Geddes, this includes you if you take the Glenrothes route from Dundee!!

I'm thinking we all meet at the Bankhead Roundabout in Glenrothes at 08:20 so that we can get along, see who has all arrived and get a running list sorted out. I have a rough idea in my head but I don't know who's mates etc will decide to run on the day!

Bankhead roundabout is here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bankhead+roundabout+glenrothes&hl=en&gs_upl=1109l3672l0l3797l21l14l0l6l6l0l360l1329l2-4.1l5l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48864adf6a9fee27:0x3edd425b0088f9b6,Bankhead+Roundabout,+Glenrothes,+Fife+KY7+4&gl=uk&ei=4OHDTrDpIoOLhQeg9eHsDQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQ8gEwAA

For anyone who isn't too sure of it. To those like Big Eck who will be coming from a different route, if you can just be there for 09:00 that would be muchos appreciated :)

I'll repeat; PHQ are providing food for us. They will be cooking a BBQ which we certainly didn't get last time :lol: But there is also a large Supermarket within spitting distance! Any questions, fire away :thumbs:

EDIT: Smileys disabled so that the link actually works!

[Edited on 16-11-2011 by Eck]

[Edited on 17-11-2011 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking addicted to the sound of Seany's supercharger Drove all the way home feeling a bit sad about the whine mine gives off
Seany

10th Oct 11 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you've left me deaf!! haha that car is insane lad. shame that type r wasn't up for it
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye it's a bit loud to say the least He looked for all of the world like he was going to go for it but the cunt decided not to!
Seany

10th Oct 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably heard it and thought better of it
cheers for that favour too mate
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deleted the thread I made Eck so it didn't get confusing
sc0ott

10th Oct 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick me on the list.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problem mate I'll take it in tonight and speak to the fitter about getting it sorted. Ironically, one of the boys' on the list (Neil) will be the one doing it probably

Nice one Danny

That's you fired on Scott!
big eck

10th Oct 11 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can pay through paypal just now if thats easier???

Is that £35 for 1 run???

[Edited on 10-10-2011 by big eck]
sri boy

10th Oct 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just txt my dad he will prob be up in his rs4 miltek getting fitted thisweekend see what gains he's got
big eck

10th Oct 11 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yas. Fuckin love those cars and it'll sound the nuts with the miltek. I hope it's the non res system.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's 35 for two runs big yin! The rs4 would be awesome

Seany, the lad who makes the bits isn't in til Monday, but the fitter said it won't be a problem for him to fabricate a bolt to exactly what you wanted. So he'll do it Monday?
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and I don't have paypal Eck
Seany

10th Oct 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck your a leg end!
jungle

10th Oct 11 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so am gonna have the slowest car there lol better get my finger out and get some tuning things done this weekend then lol

also when you want this deposit off me?
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get it off of you on Friday as said on fb big yin Maybe the lowest power, not sure on all the cars but that doesn't mean slowest Nae bother Sean, it won't take him long to knock it up
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 deposits so far, and one from Jungle on Friday, so not much more before it's properly underway! Will have the rest by Wed
big eck

10th Oct 11 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How'd you want paid then matey?

In fact I could come over that way tomorrow night if that helps.

[Edited on 10-10-2011 by big eck]
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh mate, I have faith that you'll turn up (as you have every other time), and we'll easily get the amount needed for the deposit if you just wanted to pay on the day? Otherwise you could send a bank transfer and I could give you my details? Not fussy either way :nods:
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just checked my work rota and i'm pretty sure this falls on my long weekend off.
I'll let you know at the end of the month if i can make it, as this will be my 1st full months wage from the new job

Would like to think i'll make it though.
big eck

10th Oct 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Tbh mate, I have faith that you'll turn up (as you have every other time), and we'll easily get the amount needed for the deposit if you just wanted to pay on the day? Otherwise you could send a bank transfer and I could give you my details? Not fussy either way :nods:

Cheers for having a bit o faith lol. Your not that far from me anyways so I'll pop over at the weekend. I'm off every Sunday anyways so I'll 100% turn up.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 11 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries Archie Whatever suits you big yin! Like I say, we've basically got the deposit the same day I booked it So either way
Geddes6866

10th Oct 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you able to add me and a friend to this list ? me in tigra and friend in v6 cavalier ?
Eck
Premium Member

11th Oct 11 at 01:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure thing mate.
big eck

14th Oct 11 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll give you a shout this weekend buddy. Might just give you the full amount and that's it all done lol.

Anyone else paid yet???

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Rolling Road Day @ Performance HQ - Dalgety Bay - 20th November - UPDATE! PLEASE READ FIRST POST 23 database queries in 0.1694212 seconds