corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » AppleTV 2 - Best £99 ever spent

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AppleTV 2 - Best £99 ever spent
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Jan 12 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattievRS
Right got my atv2 jail broken and installed icefilms....but how the hell do i watch them??

In XBMC goto Videos>Addons>Ice films. Youll get a list of stuff, TV shows, Movies, Music etc etc just go through and find what you want and click on it. Simple as that.
Gary
Premium Member

13th Jan 12 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
Worth getting? Keep my films and tv on a hard drive which I can plug into the tv and play straight off it

If your happy to download films and stick them on a HDD then no. I like mine for the ease of it. Plus our lass can use it, so thats a bonus as shes a tech retard.
mattievRS

13th Jan 12 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Right got my atv2 jail broken and installed icefilms....but how the hell do i watch them??

In XBMC goto Videos>Addons>Ice films. Youll get a list of stuff, TV shows, Movies, Music etc etc just go through and find what you want and click on it. Simple as that.

I have the icefilms addon installed and when i select a program it says working then says
script failure on the plugin.video.icefilms

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled icefilms, turned off metadata and still no joy. Ither addons like natgeo work fine, just not icefilms. Any ideas as im going round and round to get the same outcome.
Gary
Premium Member

13th Jan 12 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strange. mines working fine.

at what point is it saying script fail? Can you veiw movie categories?
Gary
Premium Member

13th Jan 12 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of things to try actually.

Reboot your router (my internet goes shit sometimes and causes icefillms to fail)

Goto Movies>Addons then press and hold the Menu button, turn library mode off.
mattievRS

13th Jan 12 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can get all the way to the source part and click on it. After about 40 seconds it xomes up with script faliure
mattievRS

13th Jan 12 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried both of the above suggestions, still not bloody working!
Dan
Premium Member

13th Jan 12 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably silly suggestion, but have u got an Internet connection from within xbmc? I had problems like this to begin with and it was because I'd chose the wrong connection setting

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
mattievRS

13th Jan 12 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Probably silly suggestion, but have u got an Internet connection from within xbmc? I had problems like this to begin with and it was because I'd chose the wrong connection setting

I'd guess I have as other adding like natgeo and YouTube work fine. Would someone who has it working be able to email me a copy of the zip file for ice films? That's the only thing I can think of doing at the moment.
Gary
Premium Member

13th Jan 12 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u your email and ill send you the repo
mattievRS

15th Jan 12 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, tried the new repo and loads of other stuff and now i cant even select the catagories at all now. Fuck you apple, its going in the bin. Twat.

[Edited on 15-01-2012 by mattievRS]
Gary
Premium Member

15th Jan 12 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uninstall xbmc and start again. It must be something you've done while installing
philrussell81

15th Jan 12 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well, tried the new repo and loads of other stuff and now i cant even select the catagories at all now. Fuck you apple, its going in the bin. Twat.

[Edited on 15-01-2012 by mattievRS]

il give you £20 for it
mattievRS

15th Jan 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a go at installing Hulu and it works fine. I might try re jail breaking it after a proper restore and see what happens.
Gary
Premium Member

15th Jan 12 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hulu is shite. Lack of decent content.

If thts working then it must be a wrong setting in ice

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll