corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall nova mk2 orange, weber 40's, blydenstein cam £900

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall nova mk2 orange, weber 40's, blydenstein cam £900
nathan87

User status: Offline
25th Sep 11 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - nova
Engine - 1.6 8v
Mileage - n/a
Price - 900
Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07572606683
Contact email address - nath172004@yahoo.co.uk

General information -

regrettably up for sale is my orange mk2 nova, only selling as insurance is too high for me and im starting a new job and need something abit more suitable.

the shell is in reasonable condition wouldnt say it was perfect, does have a few marks
someone has key'd the bootlid, there is a rust hole just above the rear bumper when you open the boot and there is some slight bubbling on the arches.

the engine itself is a good runner, 1.6 8v with twin 40 webers, blydenstein cam and 4 branch manifold, it could do with having a 1400 head fitted or having the ports machined becuase they dont match the manifold so could gain a little extra power by doing this.
the original loom is still in the car as im using the standard ecu as a limiter.

inside ive got a mk1 dash fitted with digi dash, the digi dash has been put in the dash by previous owner and doesnt look to great but as its more a track car im not too fussed, theres 2 cav gsi seats (there was buckets before) but I need to keep them, 2 3 point sparco harness's, i did start to paint the floor satin black but gave up as weather was too cold.

the bonnet has a carbon fibre wrap on, again previous owner, but it doesnt look too bad imo

it has cav fanblades with 4 good tyres all centre caps are there just need paint black

the car has tax but no mot

[Edited on 26-09-2011 by nathan87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall nova mk2 orange, weber 40's, blydenstein cam £900 25 database queries in 0.0058429 seconds