corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Delivery jobs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Delivery jobs
Jed D

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
he's a prem member!

What's that got to do with anything?

lol, he's paid to get grief poor lad

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Yeah, at the big companies like DPD, cityllink, uPs etc you have to be 25 for insurance purposes.

...and a clean licence??
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really, they usually accept a few points, no more than 6 I wouldn't imagine.
Graham88

4th Sep 11 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 is usually the limit for alot of company insurance policies. Once you get 6 points at my work you get taken off the drivers list as you wouldn't be insured to drive.

I have a mate who works as a courier and he just seems to get sent silly places, like Birmingham to delivery 1 parcel etc. God knows how the company make money out of that but he does some seriously long days, and they won't pay for a hotel if the drop is in Scotland etc, so if he doesn't want to spend money he has to keep driving or sleep in the van, and still go to work the next day. Seriously not sure how it's legal
Ojc

4th Sep 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah seriously shit job and seriously hard work when you are being chased around by traffic wardens on mopeds all day

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Delivery jobs 22 database queries in 0.0118530 seconds