corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stag do tomorrow in Magaluf!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stag do tomorrow in Magaluf!
mattk

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 11 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Been and gone Matt.

Have a good time? Mambos is till my favorite place, pint of cocktail outdoors, some dancer on a podium one side and slags on the mechanical bull the other

[Edited on 03-08-2011 by mattk]
Robbo

3rd Aug 11 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
When we went to Magaluf we went to a strip club and one of my mates ended up licking whipped cream of a strippers bare fanny. The idiot told his girlfriend when we got back and all the other guys that had girlfriends were instantly in the dog house. Needless to say he was never invited on another holiday with us again.
may i take his place? i would quite like to lick whipped cream off a strippers fanjita
Carl

3rd Aug 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Been and gone Matt.

Have a good time? Mambos is till my favorite place, pint of cocktail outdoors, some dancer on a podium one side and slags on the mechanical bull the other

[Edited on 03-08-2011 by mattk]

Had a good day sesh at mambos on the Saturday, was probably there 6-7 hours!made me and stag go on bull so I just pushed him off before they made it look like we were bumming!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stag do tomorrow in Magaluf! 22 database queries in 0.0090370 seconds