corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C Small Mods

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Small Mods
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
21st Jun 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mertin
Nae bad price from vauxhall for that lot. What have people done with the fogs though? Left blank or fitted fog lights? Or can you get grills without holes for fogs?

Cant get the SRi side ones without the holes. I seen one lad with a ZLet who couldnt have fogs cause of the intercooler, so he bought another middle grille and cut shapes out to fit the side ones so they didnt have the holes.
AshWatson

21st Jun 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
this is making me reallly want a c

plus another reason is because you were parked next to mine at PVS
Mertin

2nd Jul 11 at 04:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So far iv fitted a set of SRi smoked rear lights, Vaux GM mudflaps and debadged it also

Watching some facelift headlights on ebay and looking out for a set, what sort of money do these go for? Also looking out for a rear spoiler

Is much work / prep invovled in spraying the grill black? Think I may give it a go as it needs something on the front. COlour coded mirrors are also getting done too, hopefully DIY if its not too hard / fiddly. Can cope with a bit of prepping and painting as long as its not too fiddly
Rich H

2nd Jul 11 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally wouldn't recommend spraying the grille black - it chips to hell so easily and ends up looking rubbish.

I did it a couple of times on mine, then got pissed off with it looking rubbish after a matter of weeks, and bought an Irmy one
AndyCorsaSport

2nd Jul 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sprayed one was ok, plenty of laquer on it, only had 2/3 chips after about 8 month.

As for the facelift lights, think last time I looked they do about £80-£120 for a pair.
Mertin

2nd Jul 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im still mixed about the grill, not a fan of spraying grills black but dont want to fork out for an irmy one Plus theres nothing else done to the front of the car so may look a bit odd and as if someones taken off the chrome.
Isnt my car so im reluctant to spend alot on it, just when cheap parts / bargains come up really as iv got the Ibiza to spend cash on

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C Small Mods 22 database queries in 0.0078151 seconds