corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 LS no T&T Only £100!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 LS no T&T Only £100!!!!
S@M

User status: Offline
12th May 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa 1.4i 8v LS Automatic

N registered 1995

Starts, drives and brakes fine

Towbar

No tax or test

Milage approx 115,000

I don't see why you couldn't get this through a test with a little TLC because pretty much everything works apart from an obvious rear wiper water jet. Paintwork isnt perfect but everything is there and intact and working, and the tyres have decent tread! just needs a general good scrub and some tlc.

It was a daily driver until mot expired. Plenty of paperwork and history having owned for about 8 years +

Only selling due to buying new car...

£100 will take her!

Viewing can be arrange by calling Sam: 07821048014 (no texts or withheld numbers)

I am located in near Howden, East Yorkshire, 5 minutes off J37 on the M62

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 LS no T&T Only £100!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0072629 seconds