corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Quarter Finals

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Quarter Finals
Fro

User status: Offline
6th Apr 11 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben stop posting stuf fi cant see i feel left out
mwg

6th Apr 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are Arsenal fans so bothered about Spurs? I swear they spend more time talking about them than they do their own team
Russ

6th Apr 11 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^
Jamie Walby

6th Apr 11 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
As usual....Spurz DVD out...

Gonna havesome fun with that on Facebook
Jamie Walby

6th Apr 11 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Why are Arsenal fans so bothered about Spurs? I swear they spend more time talking about them than they do their own team

From my point of view, I have a lot of mates that are Spurs fans. They have given me soooo much hassle this year about the Carling Cup Final, losing to Barca etc and I have just sat there and kept quiet and bided my time. Now I am getting my fun
Nath

6th Apr 11 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its Ben J that is obsessed.
Fro

6th Apr 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

its exactly how spurs are towards us mate, Yid at work has been cussing us hard over recent games saying we're finished and wont win anything again, today he's silent and barely said anything
Rick Draper

6th Apr 11 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Torres hat-trick tonight imho.
mwg

6th Apr 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Rooney will get a goal, he is going to be well up for it. Assist from Valencia.
Ben J

6th Apr 11 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

its exactly how spurs are towards us mate, Yid at work has been cussing us hard over recent games saying we're finished and wont win anything again, today he's silent and barely said anything

This
Ben J

6th Apr 11 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

From my point of view, I have a lot of mates that are Spurs fans. They have given me soooo much hassle this year about the Carling Cup Final, losing to Barca etc and I have just sat there and kept quiet and bided my time. Now I am getting my fun

This too.
Ojc

6th Apr 11 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chelsea Chelsea singing the blues fuck United and Ferguson too.
Tom

6th Apr 11 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Re Wilkins poo commentary last night

"You gotta keep it calm and not lose your head. Keep it simple, keep it calm, keep it real. Keep it simple too. Good lad Michael, good lad Peter. You've got to keep the ball and retain possession. The ball needs to be kept. Possession is what you need. You see Peter didn't keep it then. He lost possession. He didn't keep it. The ball went away. He lost the ball. He didn't keep possession. It's a big stadium. A stadium's stadium if yer like. At this level the stadium is big. Keep it calm! Stay on your feet! To be fair Peter was diving in there. At this level, in this stadium, you've got to keep on your feet, you've got to keep calm, you can't go to ground. Not in this stadium at this level with this kind of referee. Peter, Michael, Jermaine and Jermaine, they've got to keep calm and stay on their feet. To be fair Peter dived in a bit. As an Englishman he should have kept on his feet. 'Arry will have told them. He'll have said to them "As Englishmen stay on your feet. STAY ON YOUR FEET. Keep calm", he'll have told them, "Keep calm and stay on your feet". It's a big stadium. Aaron got a tummy bug. In actual fact a tummy bug's what Aaon's got. Stay on your feet Aaron. Stay on your feet. In this stadium, at this level, in this competition, with this referee, against this team, against this smashing team, you can't go down with a bug. You've got to stay on your feet. That was a big blow for 'Arry when Aaron went down. A big blow. A big blow's blow. A big blow's blow's blow....."

mwg

6th Apr 11 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo

6th Apr 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was the "they dont deserve this" nonsense that just did for me. as said, they got SPANKED 4 nil, and deservedly so, they deserved exactly what they got, he's such a biased cunt its untrue

In less amusing news, I got 2 tickets for the CL Final
Steve
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fave comment was

Youve got to be careful going in for a 50/50 ball because thats exactly what it is, a 50/50 ball
Robbo

6th Apr 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Precisely. Why would Arsenal fans care about Spurs? Look at whats been won since the inception of the Prem between the 2... just no contest. The spuds have done well in the CL this season but to be a truly big club you have to go to the likes of the San Siro, the Bernabeu, the Stadio delli Alpi etc etc and beat these big teams year in year out. And with Man SHitty PROJECTing themselves inot the CL finallt, Liverpool and SPurs will both find it icnredibly difficult to get back in the top 4 as City will now be able to attract non-mercenary good players as they have the draw of the CL
Steve
Premium Member

6th Apr 11 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
my fave comment was

Youve got to be careful going in for a 50/50 ball because thats exactly what it is, a 50/50 ball
Russ

6th Apr 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
words..... The spuds have done well in the CL this season but to be a truly big club you have to win the champions league

[Edited on 06-04-2011 by Russ]
Russ

6th Apr 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
my fave comment was

mine was this ref is shit shitty shitty shockingly good for a young lad really good
Robbo

6th Apr 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
words..... The spuds have done well in the CL this season but to be a truly big club you have to win the champions league

[Edited on 06-04-2011 by Russ]
ideally yes, not essential though.
Jamie Walby

6th Apr 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It was the "they dont deserve this" nonsense that just did for me. as said, they got SPANKED 4 nil, and deservedly so, they deserved exactly what they got, he's such a biased cunt its untrue

In less amusing news, I got 2 tickets for the CL Final

If you dont have a friend to go with you Robbo
Robbo

6th Apr 11 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had to be named tickets sadly mate Housemate and I went for it (he had to poay as I dont have MasterCard )

im ummign and erring whether to tell my best mate as hes a massive old skool chelsea fan, i never mentioned it to him as he just had a baby and is skintos but lookign back, if they get there, he'd have paid £238 for a ticket
Tom

6th Apr 11 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After Spurs concede from two corners.

"Spurs have been brilliant from corners, they have no problem defending them... it's from open play they look vulnerable."
Nath

6th Apr 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I got 2 tickets for the CL Final

Gutted.

<<  14    15    16    17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Quarter Finals 23 database queries in 0.1981130 seconds