corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » connellyGT

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author connellyGT
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
1st Apr 11 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

sent him £20 for a polished oil breather for a 2.0 redtop. 1 week later he says he will send it. few days i u2u him saying it still hasnt arrived and he promises to send it as hes busy.

i sent him my new paypal and asked for a refund where he says hes waiting for his paypal to be sorted so i said just send me a postal order or £20 in a envelope gave him my adress still nothing.

3 weeks in total iv had sweet F.A ! he then u2u's me saying i should stop whinging like a fucking lassie, yet hes conning me

just making people aware, i actually thought he was geniune, any1 got a adress and phone number for him? i accidently deleted my u2u
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

He's a sound guy, he wont con you. Met him numerous times and he's a regular at CS meets and events. I know he doesn'y have access to the web at the minute as his laptop is fucked so he's not online much until it's sorted. I'll text him for you tomorrow.
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Apr 11 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Doesn't*
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Apr 11 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Spoke to him today, he's away for the weekend but will be intouch when he's back
vaux.dan

3rd Apr 11 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Cheers Danny
Generation

3rd Apr 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

Him swearing at having ago at buyers sounds familar. Had all this when buying an engine.

Acts like a complete child, swearing and "insults" I actually paid extra to buy bits direct from Roose instead of him so could avoid.
dale87

4th Apr 11 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

I delt with him no problem at all? replied to my texts all the time and seemed a propper sound lad. im sure he's got a good reason.
vaux.dan

4th Apr 11 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

i just want my 20 quid back
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

It's 20 quid mate, he's not going to rip any cunt off over 20 quid, he probably makes more than that an hour with his own business. Be patient, he said he will be intouch with you
vaux.dan

4th Apr 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

I couldn't give to flying fucks of it's only 20 quid it's the fact the cunt is being gobby about it. If he makes more than that a hour there's no reason why he hasn't sent me a postal order or cash in a envelope. Take your Tongue from his arse and stop defending him. Iv got my reasons why I need every penny I can get ATM. Being laid off Isnt nice
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Tongue from his arse? I went out of my way to find out what was going on for you, you fucking clown. Maybe next time you will write down the details so you're not in this position and Maybe if you have no money you shouldn't be buying stuff on an internet forum yes, we can all be arsey.

He isnt going to rip you off over something as little as £20. I'm defending him as I know he doesn't con people.
vaux.dan

4th Apr 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

i bought this 3 weeks ago, was told last week im getting laid off. so im not buying stuff when im skint im just making sure i dont waste money hence why im stripping my redtop etc. im thankful for you finding out but you come across as a prick above. my bad i just dont want to have to keep messaging him as he likes to ignore and argue
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Come across as a prick? what I meant was he wont con someone for £20, he's a regular user and regulally attends meets, I know he has plenty of money, that's how I know he won't con you.

As I say he hasnt got access to the net much at home due to his laptop being fucked, and he was away al lweekend. You may find that he's posted it out now, or that he will contact you.
connollygt30

5th Apr 11 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yes i was in the wrong for forgetting to post it...shit happens

I explained that im waiting on my new paypal to be verified and that i would be in touch with you as soon as it was done but you still sent about 10 u2us which is why you got abuse,im not going top say sorry for that because im not

Danny had the decency to txt me for you and you give him shit for it? you really are a prick like...

Send me your address again so i can send the money,however i will be posting £20 worth of 1 pences just for your fucking cheek
grubz172

5th Apr 11 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

will cost you more to post tbh ^^
johnny86
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Would be so funny thou lol
vaux.dan

7th Apr 11 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

Sent u my adress for the 3rd time.
xxhighlanderxx

7th Apr 11 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

all over £20 pmsl.

dan if you were as arsey to me as i think you were ton connely i would make you wait to, fuck sake if your that tight up for 20 quid stop buying stuff as danny said.

im not starting an argument here i just read the post out of interest and think your being a bit paDANtic
xxhighlanderxx

7th Apr 11 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

sorry but i found this and you have a cheek to get onto someone else

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=558457
vaux.dan

7th Apr 11 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

I'd still argue te toss over a 10a tbf. I cudnt give a fuck howuch it is iv never took a mans money and gave them abuse. Iv had 2 disputes about me and both got sorted with out bellends getting involved. So fuck off u huckle
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

be nice
Generation

11th Apr 11 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member

Watch it, he will threaten to pay you a visit, and not turn up, day he said he would. Shame really
dragon2309

11th Apr 11 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

Lmao, yeh and if you're not there he'll bite your mums fingers off...

Seriously, his words, no joke...

vaux.dan

14th Apr 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member

Still had nowt !
vaux.dan

16th Apr 11 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

Still had nothing tried to u2u him mid week still no reply.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » connellyGT 23 database queries in 0.0142469 seconds