corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » New member - 2.0L 16v Turbo...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New member - 2.0L 16v Turbo...
TheBeast

User status: Offline
5th Apr 03 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suppose your right stupot,i'll opt for the 500 cc then hahahaha
Kerry

6th Apr 03 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nailz
it was a joke u idiot

yes im sure it was
kro

6th Apr 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
you gonna have to replace the cv joints on a regular basis
....WHY?

refering to big power.. was that if the turbo was pushing ws running 315bhp+.. also if the car was driven hard all the time 0-60 sprints etc majority of the time.... then would expect the driveshafts to take a hammering... and needed the joints and if not the driveshafts to be repaired ..
vibrio
Banned

7th Apr 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
Originally posted by X3DOS
Hehe, you'll never hear the end of this, he'll ask about 50 questions in each post. Its like the kid that keeps say 'but why'

I think.... shutup now before you piss off all of CS

Why dont you fuck off c untface? We are here to HELP, hes not hindering us, we are all explaining to him what he wants to do Dickhead. Anyway panace, you want a Corsa that originally has a 1.4 16v/1.6 16v engine as these came with both rear and front anti-roll bars. The bottom end corsas didnt come with front, and some didnt even get back ones either. Stick with the F20 gearbox since these are lighter and FWD. The F28 is a lot stronger and is a 4WD gearbox. It can be converted to FWD with a blanking plate, but will cost you £150. The F20 is a bit weaker and you will have to take it easy otherwise you will end up stripping your gearbox dry!

Dave

GTF - if you knew what pancrease was like you would understand.

Pancrease your seb 4 set up will be better than a 2.0L corsa. and be far better to drive than a 2.0L turbo.
TheBeast

7th Apr 03 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sense of tension any1?
furey

9th Apr 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
10litre turbo ooooo not seen one of those
hmm, lorry engine in the back? now that would be original. not sure about the 0-60 time or the cornering though......
Bonus

9th Apr 03 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just going back a little, what was the answer to the clutch question? Ie, would it need changing?

Also is the F28 box worth the extra money? How much more would you be looking at to get a F28 instead of a F20, on top of the £120 to convert it 2 fwd??
PanaceA

10th Apr 03 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio,
To be honest, I can't really afford my GT - the loan payments and insurance and maintanence, its all too much for me. Thats another reason why I may be getting a Corsa. a 2.0l 16v Corsa will run 1/4 mile faster than my GT with the SEB4 set up. I'd be lucky to get 14.9 with the SEB4 set up where as there are people on here that have run mid 14's with an almost std 2.0l 16v (just exhaust and filter). Plus, with the money I get from my GT I'll have plenty left for coilovers and other fancy bits.
Anyway, what the hell do you mean - if you knew what I was like? theres only James Hans has a problem with me really, but he has a problem with everyone - god knows how his parents cope

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll