corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fuel protest 19th feb

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuel protest 19th feb
Twitch

User status: Offline
14th Jan 11 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont see the point in this as cameron has already said that he will be reducing the fuel prices in the near future.
sc0ott

14th Jan 11 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done it anyway.
Mike GSi

14th Jan 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There a lots of ways of the public forcing the fuel prices to drop. everyone moans about fuel prices etc but i bet giving the chance they wouldnt do fuck all about it.
neil h

14th Jan 11 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth F
Oh and the pm saying that he will revisit the idea of cutting tax......... o yeah few hours later he said he wont promise anything as its a delicate situation. Pm's are puppets to the oil tycoons who will never change and because england is so fucking useless and accepts stuff like this. Nothing will change.

I'm sorry what?!
Anty
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by steviet
get your names down on this pertition folks and let them now that we the public aint happy.

http://www.fairfueluk.com/documents/petition.html

My name is roberting cunits
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the spirit! Still can't believe you're days away from being 30

[Edited on 14-01-2011 by Eck]
Mark.W

14th Jan 11 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
quote:
Originally posted by steviet
get your names down on this pertition folks and let them now that we the public aint happy.

http://www.fairfueluk.com/documents/petition.html

My name is roberting cunits

Anty
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
That's the spirit! Still can't believe you're days away from being 30

[Edited on 14-01-2011 by Eck]

Month actully

im sure they wont mind the stange names
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your bio says Jan
Anty
Premium Member

15th Jan 11 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Your bio says Jan

I didnt set it to Jan
Ben G

15th Jan 11 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
Dont see the point in this as cameron has already said that he will be reducing the fuel prices in the near future.

oh rly?

just like nick clegg said he wouldn't put up tuition fees?

never trust the government mate.

there are aliens here.
Gareth F

15th Jan 11 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:
Oh and the pm saying that he will revisit the idea of cutting tax......... o yeah few hours later he said he wont promise anything as its a delicate situation. Pm's are puppets to the oil tycoons who will never change and because england is so fucking useless and accepts stuff like this. Nothing will change.

I'm sorry what?!

Have you not heard, comment from top of page. Cameron said he will be reducing the fuel costs by capping the amount me pay ie if fuel goes up the tax comes down OR if fuel goes down tax goes up. Then a few hours after anouncing that he said hes not promising anything as its a "delicate subject" basically back tracking on what hes said. So basically its not going to happen. Hope that explains it a bit better for you.
corsadonk
Premium Member

15th Jan 11 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They tell you to give up smoking, now they ain't getting as much money from us for that, they have to make up the money on fuel wankers
Gareth F

15th Jan 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im gunna drive drunk whilst smoking a deck of 20
Maximum tax activity
corsadonk
Premium Member

15th Jan 11 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im gunna drive drunk whilst smoking a deck of 20
Maximum tax activity

Good man, do your bid for the country
neil h

15th Jan 11 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:

I'm sorry what?!

Have you not heard, comment from top of page. Cameron said he will be reducing the fuel costs by capping the amount me pay ie if fuel goes up the tax comes down OR if fuel goes down tax goes up. Then a few hours after anouncing that he said hes not promising anything as its a "delicate subject" basically back tracking on what hes said. So basically its not going to happen. Hope that explains it a bit better for you.

How on earth does that make the PM a puppet to the oil tycoons.
Gareth F

16th Jan 11 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people who own the oil can pretty much charge what they want (few instances came up years back of them saying the price went up due to a fall in oil being pumped yet when the amount went back up they still charged more), corrupt goverment would like more money so they are probably in it together. All i can say is never trust your goverment and i think theres been many a case of where that is true. Wonder how long the expenses scandal went on for before someone blew the whistle
Gareth F

16th Jan 11 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically wave a big £ figure to a pm and they will do anything. They wont drop tax, why? would they when it earns billions and pays their wages. Oil wont drop as we have no choice over that.
Ste Muf

16th Jan 11 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Basically wave a big £ figure to a pm and they will do anything. They wont drop tax, why? would they when it earns billions and pays their wages. Oil wont drop as we have no choice over that.

Do you know how to run a country?
Gareth F

16th Jan 11 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste Muf
quote:

Do you know how to run a country?

Stupid question in my eyes.

Do you read reliable sources about what happens in this country?
Or do you read the sun news paper and believe it as gospel?

All im saying is Pm's cant be trusted as they are swayed by money.
Ste M

16th Jan 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
There are these petitions all the time, they make no difference at all, i'm sure there is one on the actually government website.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/

Strangely no current petitions. Or I can't find any. Viewing previous petitions is interesting. Out of them they actually responded/did anything about is probably 0.
sand-eel

16th Jan 11 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't find the clarkson for PM one
Wrighty

16th Jan 11 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we as the public should really try do something about fuel prices..i mean 80p of your 1.30p goes to the treasury ffs...in the US fuels only like 50p a litre or something isnt it? petitions arnt going to sort shit..
AlunJ

16th Jan 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
can't find the clarkson for PM one

yeah they sent out some sarcastic reply to that one, the only petition i've had a response from signing.
dannymccann

16th Jan 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
we as the public should really try do something about fuel prices..i mean 80p of your 1.30p goes to the treasury ffs...in the US fuels only like 50p a litre or something isnt it? petitions arnt going to sort shit..

There really isnt anything you can do, we are an island with little accessible (for reasonable cost) reserves and no other alternative than to continue the current upward trend of oil consumption due to the fact a) our population is continually expanding and b) there is no real alternative to using fossil fuels, we cant even get public transport (whether the govt wants to sort it out or not) right, so we are ripe to be hit with the shitty stick

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fuel protest 19th feb 22 database queries in 0.1843171 seconds