corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » ITB'D C20XE Time Attack corsa, Season finished 2nd in class SOLD AND GONE..

New Poll
  <<  22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ITB'D C20XE Time Attack corsa, Season finished 2nd in class SOLD AND GONE..
djgritt
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 13 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant effort!

Cars looks excellent too - should sell fairly easily with that run of success behind it!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

3rd Oct 13 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done neil, great achievement, very jealous, wish i had the money to do this
Graham88

3rd Oct 13 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neil I'm just wondering what laptimes you got at Donington & Brands? Can't see the times anywhere
N13L X B

5th Oct 13 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Neil I'm just wondering what laptimes you got at Donington & Brands? Can't see the times anywhere

These are them mate.

Donington: 1.22.282
Brands: 56.874

jrdn7

5th Oct 13 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Congrats on 2nd in the championship lad, great run! What level of tune is in the engine lad?
birchieboy

16th Oct 13 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done with the championship finish, I will be racing at brands next month, now have a bench mark for laptimes
Do you have an recommendation on a e marked wet tyre? My race could end up being a wet one and haven't got an out an out wet tyre capable of dealing with standing water
N13L X B

16th Oct 13 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by birchieboy
Well done with the championship finish, I will be racing at brands next month, now have a bench mark for laptimes
Do you have an recommendation on a e marked wet tyre? My race could end up being a wet one and haven't got an out an out wet tyre capable of dealing with standing water

Cheers mate yea, its a decent time you'll have to let me know what you do

I would recommend Toyo R1r's. I used these in the pouring rain at Snetterton last year and the grip was incredible. Believe they would b 'e' marked.
N13L X B

13th Nov 13 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the car is now on ebay to gather interest.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281206719190?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
N13L X B

8th Jan 14 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car is back on Ebay in auction format this time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281241838662?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
N13L X B

2nd Mar 14 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the day came.

The car is now sold, was collected today and is apparently going to be used in trackday trophy in the future.

My last pics

Robin
Premium Member

2nd Mar 14 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone got a cracking deal IMO.
Joey 1.6 sport

2nd Mar 14 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate of mine Neil yeah he will be racing more than likely be going nurburg this year to will pop round and have a look the weekend did like following your thread on this
Christopher

3rd Mar 14 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above I always enjoyed reading updates on this thread! Did you get near what you wanted for it buddy? Hope so
N13L X B

3rd Mar 14 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads, sad to see it go but happy to see it go in 1 piece rather than bits.

Im not going to lie the car owed me £12k plus and I sold it for £4800

Please view the ad of spares I have for sale, loads more to be added and I have Compomotive wheels and track tires to sell aswell

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=663361

<<  22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » ITB'D C20XE Time Attack corsa, Season finished 2nd in class SOLD AND GONE.. 23 database queries in 0.0659819 seconds