corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F**K It days.......

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F**K It days.......
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jan 11 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by u25low
I got howse got car, muney low but still hav loads ov muney but no muney.

I thought perhaps this was a song..but its not.
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
what the cunting fuck

+1
adiohead

5th Jan 11 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the fuck did you live for 6mo the with a kid and no job Ben?? Is your wife minted?! Or had you a large savings to fall back on?

I despise my current role, wasn't the job I signed off for and I'm now £1200 a year poorer than when I started. Even though inflation etc, lost almost all perks of the job too.

Been wanting to jack it in seriously for 6months now. I've developed a few ideas for small a business but not got anything started.

I have no savings and if I lost my job I'd have to sell my car, not the end of the world but mines the only car in the household and I am supporting my parents as well as being the reliable income should Mrs Jambo become u well.

Its a horrid situation that's slowly driving me to disappear as I'm trapped.

I need 6 months off!! I'd be happy with a month off to sort my head and health out tbh
Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*dispair stupid iPhone I'm not gunna runaway
Warren G

5th Jan 11 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty of room on the plane to OZ james, you coming
Russ

5th Jan 11 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor Jambo
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo, that's my problem, I feel trapped by work because of my one and only commitment. I can't walk away because I can't pay my mortgage for long; realisable assets and savings total at most £12k (car, savings, bikes etc) so I couldn't cover the mortgage or finish the house for long without this job but I hate the job, hated it whilst I was with the ex and despise ti more now.

I'm being treated pretty shit as well because work know I'm in a no win situation and know I can't walk away - its amazing how much differently I was treated when they knew I could leave at any given opportunity.
Warren G

5th Jan 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF am i still doing here, i dont want to end up like you guys (sorry)
Ben J

5th Jan 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
How the fuck did you live for 6mo the with a kid and no job Ben?? Is your wife minted?! Or had you a large savings to fall back on?

I despise my current role, wasn't the job I signed off for and I'm now £1200 a year poorer than when I started. Even though inflation etc, lost almost all perks of the job too.

Been wanting to jack it in seriously for 6months now. I've developed a few ideas for small a business but not got anything started.

I have no savings and if I lost my job I'd have to sell my car, not the end of the world but mines the only car in the household and I am supporting my parents as well as being the reliable income should Mrs Jambo become u well.

Its a horrid situation that's slowly driving me to disappear as I'm trapped.

I need 6 months off!! I'd be happy with a month off to sort my head and health out tbh

My wife earns a good salary. We can survive pretty comfortably on her salary alone.

Also got quite alot of savings etc that we could fall back on if shit hit the fan but wasn't needed.
Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich My old boss was a bit like that!! Soon as he knew I was dependent then that was it. Treated me differently!
If I didn't have a job I could concentrate on looking for one properly in this modern climate.

I had savings but have basically blown all of that on paying our mortgage. So long as my parents get their business going again I'll get it back, but that might not be for years!! So I am even further away from saving for a house than when I had my M3 a year ago lol

Warren aww thanks for the offer but I like it here, just need some fucking money and a reason to get up in the morning
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Warren G
WTF am i still doing here, i dont want to end up like you guys (sorry)

I can't complain too much; I've got £25k equity tied up in my house even with its current condition; completed it will see maybe £65-£70k going off market value. I could sell it finished and buy an appartment in France then work freelance from there mortgage free.

But

without the house, I wouldn't have the feeling of being trapped. I might feel differently if the house were finished and it was nice to "go home" to but now, I walk in and feel deflated; I don't even have downstairs lights
Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tea lights mate.
Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warren my dads mates who used to work for him left in 2006 to go to Oz. He says same shit different country.

He's back in 2012 iirc
Russ

5th Jan 11 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
just need some fucking money and a reason to get up in the morning

reason :

money : can't help ya
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Rich My old boss was a bit like that!! Soon as he knew I was dependent then that was it.

Everyone at work got a 5% Payrise which I thought was awesome just before Christmas; then on the Wednesday before I finished for Christmas, I saw each member of Salaried staff (5 in total not incl. Directors) get called into the director's office and come out with a beaming smile; They all got extra payrises. I worked my nutsack off all year, nothing was too much trouble; I even have emails/texts from my bosses thanking me for my effort staying late into the night or for winning contracts - yet I didn't get a penny more than the 5%. The purchasing manager got £5,000 on top of his 5% payrise, putting him on more than me but still doing less work! I'd like to say it was because I didn't pull my wieght last year but I worked ridiculously!!

The year before they dicked me , my appraisal in February 09 inlcuded a Pay rise and December paid bonus of upto £12k, 50% based on personal performance, 50% on turnover. We had the highest turnover we've ever had as a business that year and I knew a bonus was in the offing so I worked every hour on earth, nothing was too much trouble, any tiem of day, travelling any distance, taking on any responsibility and at the end of the year I got the grand total of £35 at Christmas!!!
Russ

5th Jan 11 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go and speak to them Rich, right now, just march in. Whats the worse that could happen? they fire you? excellent, sell your possessions, finish house with the all the spare time you have, fuck off abroad with the profit
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deaf ears mate; I got a bollocking this morning for finishing something in 3 hours when I estimated it would take 4!!!
Russ

5th Jan 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's because they think they have you in their pocket. Just take a letter of resignation with you, say you want more money or they can accept "this" and hand it over.
Jambo

5th Jan 11 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
just need some fucking money and a reason to get up in the morning

reason :

money : can't help ya

Don't get me wrong Russ I'm not saying I have no reason at all to get up, I meant professionally! Her company take the piss out of her too she gets paid about 50p more than me and she aintgunna be paying ma billz
Russ

5th Jan 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just keep telling yourself its not forever mate
Paul_J

5th Jan 11 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read the '4 hour work week' and do it.
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=4+hour+work+week&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=18394967129633004148&ei=eoIkTbCfKMuEhQeazcXRAg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CD4Q8wIwAw#
Paul_J

5th Jan 11 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
what the cunting fuck

+1

I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS
RichR
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 14:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That one post has brightened my day

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » F**K It days....... 22 database queries in 0.1637750 seconds