corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dash removal

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash removal
kennySRi

User status: Offline
17th Dec 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well seen as you didnt lend him the money none of us will ever know what the outcome would be.

Well this thread has just got nowhere. At the end of the day it should of been posted in the right section and i bet none of this would of happened. If he continues to be a dick like he is then i can see all of his threads like this, but i will answer any questions that i can do aslong as he keeps his opinion of the members to himself.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
If he continues to be a dick like he is then i can see all of his threads like this

If people speak to him like a dick then I dont blame him, this thread being a good example.
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the record i put lol at this because of the way he goes on like a cock then asks for help. People are dicks to him because he usually is first...

On another note i feel you single me out quite a bit, especially with your whole hope andrew doesnt buy your car bullshit in a thread where i had been quite clearly fucked about, really professional for a mod. Not that i give a fuck, i tries to bethe bigger man and apolofise for my comments with no apologie in return..
sc0ott

17th Dec 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure its the other way round.
he asks for help > gets abuse > retaliates.

which tbh i would have done the same.
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope he cant take the banter on the site then starts the keyboard warrior replies....... Like the "dont mention my mam or ill fuck you up" comments....open invitation imo
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
For the record i put lol at this because of the way he goes on like a cock then asks for help. People are dicks to him because he usually is first...

On another note i feel you single me out quite a bit, especially with your whole hope andrew doesnt buy your car bullshit in a thread where i had been quite clearly fucked about, really professional for a mod. Not that i give a fuck, i tries to bethe bigger man and apolofise for my comments with no apologie in return..

He has never been a dick first actually, you're wrong.

Single you out? no, if that was anybody else I would have replied to them in the same way.

Professional for a mod? I'm not in the internet Police I move a few threads around in classifieds when needed, I have as much powers in the rest of the site as Will Doyle has.

What have I got to apologise to you for? I still think that thread was the wrong way to go about things, you apologised via U2U and I said 'it's ok, It takes a lot to offend me' or something along those lines.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nope he cant take the banter on the site then starts the keyboard warrior replies....... Like the "dont mention my mam or ill fuck you up" comments....open invitation imo

Yeah because people started insulting his mother for no fucking reason, he never said anything first.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
im sure its the other way round.
he asks for help > gets abuse > retaliates.

This is exactly how it is.
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read the thread again. Some one made a comment that he should go visit his preggerz mum, he retaliates in a keyboard warrior way and then people rip his arse out... If he didnt reply the way he does it wouldnt happen.

Maybe its in my head then, just thought id rather it in open if you did have beef
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I have beef did you just say that?

Yes, they did say that and his reply was 'dont you dare talk about my mother etc etc...' then 4 or 5 people insulted his mum for no reason, I'm sure he has a right to be pissed of with that. He has never once insulted any of you without having a reason.

Also, if you think I'm singeling you out then complain to Ian so I can point him in the direction of my replies aimed at you in these threads.
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt even mention ian, i noticed you had singled my reply out and remembered you being in my opinion a dick in my ctr thread for no reason as the thread was more than justified. This then led me to wonder why, so i asked?

He didnt just say dont talk about my mum, it came with an e-threat
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, because idiots statted taking the piss out of his mum? how can you not understand that?
Paul W
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a bit of advice to add on to archie's post. Definitely buy a haynes manual and have a read of that. When i removed a black dash to put in my corsa i didn't have the hanyes manual so had to just guess where all the mounting points are. Was a complete bitch to do. I'd advise to strip everything you can off it first i.e. centre console and heater dials etc so you've got a better opportunity to get at everything properly. If i remember correctly there's a few bolts on the underside/inside where the metal frame is as these one's gave me a bit of a hard time. Other than that, take your time and make you disconnect everything and you should be golden

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He made the threat before the mum comments... Is that hard to understand
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He made the threat before the mum comments... Is that hard to understand

No, some one mentioned 'go see your preggorz mum' or some bullshit and he replie 'dont you fucking dare speak about my mother or things will get ugly' something like that, then 4 or 5 people replied with comments about his mum.

So yes, as I already said, he didn't start it did he ?!
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saying a pregnant woman is pregnant isnt an insult where im from...

Infact i made the first comment about his mum and i made it due to the comment he made
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You or who ever didnt say it in a freindly way though did you, it was intended to offend him, which it did, and he reacted by saying what he did which resulted in 4 or 5 people hopping on the band wagon and having a go at him.

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by DannyB]
taylorboosh

17th Dec 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i mean i made the first offensive comment after his comment... The comment started it all was more to do with him begging/schrounging than his mum...

Anyway i cant be arsed to debate it
Scotty C

17th Dec 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pages. Classic cs
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wont be more than 4, it'll get deleted or he will delete it himself.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
Just a bit of advice to add on to archie's post. Definitely buy a haynes manual and have a read of that. When i removed a black dash to put in my corsa i didn't have the hanyes manual so had to just guess where all the mounting points are. Was a complete bitch to do. I'd advise to strip everything you can off it first i.e. centre console and heater dials etc so you've got a better opportunity to get at everything properly. If i remember correctly there's a few bolts on the underside/inside where the metal frame is as these one's gave me a bit of a hard time. Other than that, take your time and make you disconnect everything and you should be golden

Also now i think about it theres mounts in the centre so ashtray and centre console will need to be removed to
Jake

17th Dec 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wouldnt be a bad idea to take the mfd off aswell
Paul W
Premium Member

17th Dec 10 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, have to pretty much strip everything off. Obviously un-plug/remove all electrics like mfd/light controls etc

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
derick-sport

17th Dec 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow that escalated quickly
sc0ott

17th Dec 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First three comments.

quote:
Originally posted by Johnston_888
can somone point me in the right direction?

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
> logout

quote:
Lol at this...

Not really what he asked for tbf.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dash removal 23 database queries in 0.0155241 seconds