corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dodgy beggers at Brentacre.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dodgy beggers at Brentacre.
Rob E

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 10 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a quotation off them for when I supercharge my car. Im curently paying £500 and its a £75 increase in price from 130bhp to 170bhp. This was a good 8 weeks ago mind. I think they have pulled the wool over your eyes somewhere though mate
Jakey
Premium Member

3rd Dec 10 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New policy is a definite no go. I'll just have a word like Fad said, see where that leaves me.
Jamie_Hastings1

3rd Dec 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same happend to me with Adrian Flux.
Jakey
Premium Member

3rd Dec 10 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brentacre insurance is through flux.
Carl

3rd Dec 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flux are a joke, got a quote off of them for my car, 10 mins on the phone she comes back with a quote with an £800 excess for a car worth about £700 then when I laughed she got all pissy with me!
leon.

4th Dec 10 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jakey so you are able to change your policy back to the first car you had on it?

My last insruance company wouldnt allow this they said i'd have to take out another policy? and that they would mirror the n/c bonus which ended up being way to expensive aheving the 2 different policys
Corsa_Sport21

4th Dec 10 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie_Hastings1
Same happend to me with Adrian Flux.

Me too.

XE Corsa to 1.3 Fiesta and it didnt change because it was a modified car policy.Safe to say i went else where.
Oli_p

4th Dec 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same happened with me, went from a 285bhp corsa to a corsa 1.4 sport, didnt get refund, her excuse was something to do with it being same group of car, god knows how they came to that. that was with flux aswell
Jamie_Hastings1

4th Dec 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went from a Let Corsa to a 1.0 12v and it hardly dropped. Wanted to cancel but was going to be £400 so kept it going to get anothers years NCB if they dont rape you with the policy price they will when you cancel.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dodgy beggers at Brentacre. 22 database queries in 0.0123451 seconds