corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sean's ford silver B: SOLD! One last picture.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sean's ford silver B: SOLD! One last picture.
Sean

User status: Offline
   25th Nov 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://forums.corsa-b.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=15869

will start posting pics up as i do more work not a lot has been done atm put on tigra scutle, sportex oval exhaust, astra side repeaters, new sound system semi smoothed my front bumper with a corsa c splitter going on it slightly longer than the corsa b one i have almost finished my bad boy bonnet then i will get the bonnet and bumper in colour will be getting cav slabs and coilovers in the new year! but work is coming along slowly

comments welcome sean!

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 07-03-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 10-03-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 11-03-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 14-04-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 12-06-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 13-06-2012 by Sean]

[Edited on 24-06-2012 by Sean]
Sean

25th Nov 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bumper pictures dont seem to work on my comp ill try to upload new pics when i get the chance
8vcorsa

28th Nov 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks a good project my corsa is near euro finish like the front bumper is completelly smoothed with no number plate and has a irmy splitter onit and my rear bumper is smoothed and my boot is getting semi smoothed
Sean

28th Nov 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few pics of my bumper that wouldnt work on the link i posted

also my bb bonnet is in primer just got no pics
Sean

9th Dec 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car on steelies haha looks ratty as hell
Sean

13th Dec 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

picked my slabs up today 4 no tyres all centre caps for 50 bargain imo only used 20 on petrol going to get them too gonna get them in colour then get new tyres in the new year got to buy some paint too got my bonnet and front bumper both waiting to be painted :/ get pics up tomo of my bb bonnet too
8vcorsa

28th Dec 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds nice matey have a look at my project thread i got a few stuff on mine euro'd like front bumper is fully smoothed and the bak aswell and boot is going semi smoothed
Sean

10th Mar 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well not updated in a while still not much done tbh but im determined to get it ready for pvs as my friend (christopher) is pretty much done so i decided againt euro not to keen on it really so just gonna tidy it up a bit few pics of how its sitting atm
atm its all patchy done all my dents but one i found the other week

got no arch trim gonna put them on when i got car painted because they have to be bonded on black bumpers going half silver tooo car is getting resprayed in ford moondust silver too (cheap and quite a nice silver tbh)

need help with this not sure the best way to go about getting rid of all this tiger seal its on solid! its what my sideskirts were held on with and i dont want to put anymore sideskirts on prefer it without skirts

started to da it off but was taking the stone chip away with it lol so i stopped and thought id get advice on it does any1 know a good way to get rid of it or should i just sand it all off and re-apply stone chip??? sorry about the essay haha cheers

Sean!

[Edited on 10-03-2011 by CorsaPowerr]
Sean

10th Mar 11 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh and my wheels still havent been painted lol crashed when i was on my steelies bald tyres and i had it lowered on standard shocks just lost control on a corner span across the road up the kerb and into a bush car was fine apart from shredding my N/S back tyre so i decided to put the slabs on as they are

[Edited on 10-03-2011 by CorsaPowerr]
Christopher

10th Mar 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol is there any chance we could have a bigger picture please its quite hard to see? Beasttt! Now hurry up and get it done
Sean

10th Mar 11 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye sure ill just get one stupid tinypic for ya
Sean

10th Mar 11 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its either really small or really big
Christopher

11th Mar 11 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noooo put it on 640 message board one!
Sean

15th Mar 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ordered the paint for my car today 5ltrs of ford moondust silver (solvent basecoat) for £58 so hopefully no more primer haha got the black paint for my wheels a punto rear wiper and some flat wipers when i get paid next month ill be buying sri seats front and back mudflaps 3"rolled out tip back box depos and a driver side gsi floormat if any1 has any of thos bits for sale u2u me lol ill get pics as i start doing stuff
Sean

30th Mar 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of an update been busy at college all day got ridof all the black sealant along my sill and dewipered my boot

havent had a chance to re-apply stone chip yet as it took forever to get it off that will be first thing next week

also de-wipered my car kinda last minute in the day

al in etch primer atm will be painting it in primer then colour after the easter break then all the little things to be done like seats, rooflining, new plates etc ready for pvs
done alot of work on this car as i started digging deaper things just seemed to get worst but its slowly getting better

[Edited on 30-03-2011 by Sean]
Kieran
Premium Member

30th Mar 11 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you manage to get the sealent off mate?
Christopher

30th Mar 11 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wire wheeled it off and then sanded it down
Sean

30th Mar 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh well started with wire wheel and it took ages so got 40grit on a da for the other side was still a pain though :/ needed to be done though also ripped my spoiler off lovely bit of overspray on my window haha guy who had it before my sisters fiance bodged everything!
Kieran
Premium Member

30th Mar 11 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cool i'l give that a bash when mine gets sprayed. I wanna get rid of all that stickey crap and use proper fixings. Cheers lad

will look nice when finished also
Sean

30th Mar 11 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope so few more bits done next week then we got easter holiday and im getting it in spray booth straight away when we get back need to find a new bonnet to if anyone has one needs to be silver u2u me if you have it is a pain kizza i had sticky strips and tiger seal or some kind of sealer on mine sticky strips were easy the sealer was bloody solid i looked for every other way to get it off but taking the stonechip off with it was the only way
Sean

7th Apr 11 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought id already posted latest pics obviously not here is how my car stands atm..

primering it tomorow and painting it after the easter holidays
Sean

7th Apr 11 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also re-applied stone chip tuesday fun job lol
Christopher

7th Apr 11 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhhh! Looks scary! Lol can't wait to have it done!!
Sean

7th Apr 11 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mhm, was a right laugh though me and joe were doing bumpers and thought fuck it whole car
Sean

8th Apr 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

primered it today also brought smoked depos, brand new gm mudflaps, de-locked handles and loada goodies from darryl h so will all be coming together
may time cutting it close for pvs but it will be ready

[Edited on 08-04-2011 by Sean]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sean's ford silver B: SOLD! One last picture. 23 database queries in 0.1936340 seconds