corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You think everythings fine till you get in your car and see

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You think everythings fine till you get in your car and see
Jake

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates corsa got kicked in because of proximity
DaveyLC

2nd Oct 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

my toad ai606, when on my fiesta, had a proximity sensor on it so anytime someone walked down the side of it, it beeped loudly.

Proximity sensors are gay because it will inevitebly make someone flip out and smash the car up one night.
Twiggy

2nd Oct 10 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must of dashed in and out quick to do that......

Get my coat - robbed from another forum!
John G

3rd Oct 10 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mates cousins garage got broken into and they had access all to all the keys on the forecourt instead they chose to take two 59 plate astra interiors nothing else.
Graham88

3rd Oct 10 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fiesta front Bumpers, spoiler and sideskirts, just yank them and they come out, ridiculous design and an easy £100 for each bit
BeArDy

3rd Oct 10 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happening alot in the greater manchester area, more then people will think.
Think we have had 5 this week ringing the yard asking for full front ends, wheels, full airbag kits etc
Parts are stolen to order, never any bolts left, no real damage anywhere etc
yours is alittle strange that its a person's car as we are getting mainly dealers because think about it. I have a damaged fiat 500, i can sit at home on the internet find an out of town car dealer who has one on there plot with photos of where its parked on there plot, so i can see weather its tucked away at the back where noone can see, then i can go on google earth and see what around the area. Turn up in the night and strip it as you know its going to be there when you arrive, an weather anyone can see you while stripping.
I would say go look around local bodyshops mate as looks like they are local as they knew where the car would be parked.

Airbag kits worth around £1500 and easy to sell.

Have a look at this mate, not worked out dates of listing an when yours went but take alook, if this isent stolen i will eat my head plus this ones in are area

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-500-AIR-BAG-KIT-2009-BLACK-WHITE-/260671683586?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb13e3c02

Photos of a dash in a car on a car pitch, one they have found online.
New Ebay member - if they have 20year in selling parts how come they have ONLY just found ebay?
Pick Up prefered - meaning cash on collection so no way to trace.

Every panel on a car has a bar code now, contact then as ask for the number off the dash, an contact fiat an they will tell you which car its off, even police as bar code readers now to scan car parts. If they say ifs the sticker has been scrapped off then you know its norty

DaveyLC

3rd Oct 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thieves also have the advantage of getting done for criminal damage if they are caught and not TWOC.
corsaadzy

3rd Oct 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually thy didnt take the gear stick mate seems to still be in the pic

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You think everythings fine till you get in your car and see 22 database queries in 0.0386860 seconds